Chapter 4

We left the next morning as planned. And not one word was said to anyone about the phone call. Now that I had time to think I see Tristan's and Kia's point. But that doesn't mean I'll go jumping into Grant's arms. I'll go there. But if there was no lie in the call, then I'm done. We're done. I've had enough games and shit from him. Enough heart break. I'll fight this war that's coming. Then I'm done. I'm going to join the fire Light pack but not as Beta. I'll just work at the book shop and live my life.

Driving for hours on end gives you a lot of time to think. "We're about 20 minutes away." Tristan said.

"I know." I replied. "Don't worry Tristan. I'll wait for an explanation. But if I don't get one then..."

"All I want is you to give him a chance." Tristan said. "If the woman on the phone wasn't lying... well Grant's not going to live long enough to try and win you back again."

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." Tristan said.

"Question?" Kia piped up.

"Yeah?"

"Can I kick his ass anyways?"

I groaned as Tristan broke into laughter. "You sound just like Lily did last time." I smiled.

She shrugged, "Well just saying."

§•§•§•§•§

We're here. It looks just the same. I got out of the Truck and waited for the other four. We went up to the front door and Tristan knocked. The door was opened by a female. Early 20's but older than me. I'm a bit taller. she has tan skin and brown curls. "Hi, I'm-"

"The woman I talked with on the phone." I cut her off.

Kia growled and before I could stop her she threw herself at the woman. "Kia!" I gasped.

Kia pinned the woman, "This Alpha, is Jenna. And trust me, that phone call was a lie. Jenna is a slut in and out. And she's talented in breaking up Alpha couples and mates. Trust me, I would know."

"Oh Kia," Jenna cooed. "Still mad about Rick?"

"Katrina?" Grant's voice said then he noticed the situation and growled. "Who are you?"

I growled back, "Kia is part of my pack Alpha Levine. She is my Delta female."

Kia stood and glared at Jenna and Jenna stood. "Why don't you tell Alpha Levine," Kia growled. "about telling his mate you are his girlfriend."

"What?" Grant growled.

"That's right." Kia growled.

"Kia," I warn.

"Katrina called and this bitch answers the phone." Kia continued.

"How did you get my phone?" Grant growled at Jenna.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Trina asked.

"Tells Katrina she's your girlfriend." Kia continued over the noise and Jenna began yelling at Kia, Kia yelled back. Grant yelled at Jenna. And Trina and Justin started yelling.

"ENOUGH!" I screamed. everyone falls silent and looks at me. I walk over the Jenna and give her a good right hook. "That is for Kia." I turned to Kia, "I am 21, I can take care of myself Kia." I then looked at Trina and Justin, "And I don't have to tell you everything."

"Well no hello?" A voice asked.

I turned and saw- "Jason!" I throw myself into his arms and pull Lily into the hug. "I've missed you guys so much!"