Chapter 1 ~All Seemed Normal~

Alexa's POV
The blaring of my alarm clock forces me awake. I hear shuffling. Knowing my brother Ethan got up. "Ugh" I groan as I roll back over. I feel the blanket being tugged off of my body. "Get your ass up" Ethan says shaking me as he laughs. "Fine Ethan" He laughs as I push his hands away and gets out of bed. I walk to our shared closet and shuffle through different clothing items. I settle for a simple black tank top and dark colored jeans. I take one of my brother's sweat shirts and slip it over myself as I pull on my combat boots. My hair is impossible so I braid it down my shoulder and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and apply my normal eyeliner and mascara. I look at myself in the mirror. 'Your fat and worthless. Go on a diet you pig' Natalia's voice rung through out my head. I hold the edges of the sink. Ethan walks in and watches me shake. I felt him pull me into a hug. "It's okay Alexa." His voice wavered slightly. I knew he was thinking about Sean (Jack) and what he constantly says. "Don't listen to them. Your perfect the way you are" I nod slowly feeling slightly better. I wait for him to brush his teeth. When he finished, we walk downstairs and grab our bags. We both walk out and into his car. I get in leaning my head against the cool window. My stomach clenches as I think about Natalia and Sean. The most popular siblings in school. I mess with the radio trying to get my mind off of them. I close my eyes as the drive becomes uncomfortable. I open my eyes when the car stops. My heart begins to pick up. My brother and I walk into school and bump into Natalia and Sean. 'Great' I thought. Ethan moves himself in between me and them

Natalia's pov

I wake up to my brother screaming, as usual he was getting abused by our parents, I walk into the bathroom and put on makeup to hide my ugly face and my bruises Sean put on my makeup to hide his bruises, "I wish we could be as perfect as Alexa and Ethan" I say to Sean, that's why we bully them to make us feel better. "I know." Sean says back
We walk to school we were early so we get our phones out and text our friends, that's when we bump into Alexa and Ethan, "hey retard and ugly, funny that you even showed up after your incident, how you tried flirt with mark but ended up wetting yourself when you knew we were dating" I feel really bad, but at it's like at our old school when we were like them "yeah fatties" Sean said to them and they ran off crying. "Good going Natalia" Sean said to me, I was off to class, I ran into Mark and we had a full blown make out session, "I gotta go to the ladies room" I said to Mark so I could have an excuse to cut myself. I get out my razor one cut two cuts but than I saw Alexa walk out of a stall with puffy eyes.

Alexa's POV
I blow my nose as I walk out of the stall. I see Natalia cutting herself. I froze as she looked at me. I felt concern and terrified. I wanted to say something but I was scared. I mustered the courage. "W-why?" I could tell my voice was small and afraid. I didn't know what she would do. I took a step closer to her. Still having a good distance between each other. I slowly approach her my guard up. I look down at the bloodied blade of the razor she used. I look at her and then the mirror. Taking in her puffy eyes and smeared make up. I lean my hands against the counter next to her. I felt a bit more strength then earlier. "Why?"

Natalia's pov

"Why" she asked with her hands against counter "why do you care" "because I'm a nice person" " promise not to tell anyone" "promise" "well can we come come to your house we will tell you and your Ethan" "but even if we do become friends I still have bully you in school" "deal" she said and left to class.

Ethan's POV
I sit in the hall way trying to calm myself back down. I stand up and walk trying to find my sister. That's when I see Natalia leave the girls bathroom and Alexa right behind her. I run over to her pulling her against my chest. "Did she hurt you?" She shook her head. She slowly pulls away and looks up at me. "What happened?" Alexa looked down the hall after Natalia. "She's coming to our house." My jaw drops. "Wait! What?!" Alexa grabs my arm. "It's okay" Her eyes were still red. "what do you mean?" I ask. Alexa just pulls me by the arm to class.

Jack's pov
I was walking to class when Natalia tackled me "what the fuck was that for?!" I screamed at her "we're going to Alexa and Ethan's house" "what, why?" "Because she walked in on me cutting myself and now she wants to know why so I told them we would go to their house" "okay I always had a crush on Ethan" I whispered to her "well maybe you can get some" she said as she wiggled her eyebrows "shut up" I say as I blush.

Alexa's POV
School finally ends. Me and Ethan walk out into the hallway and out of the door. Natalia and Jack are standing near the entrance. I quickly glance at Natalia. She nods her head ever so slightly. Ethan leads the way as I trail behind slightly. We get to his car. He looks up and makes eye contact with Jack. They both trail behind as we get into our car and pull out of the parking lot stopping at the sign. They get into their car and follow us. We drive to my house and pull into the drive way. I feel myself shaking as me and Ethan got out of the car. We walked to the door. Ethan unlocked it and walked inside with me right on his tail.

Natalia's POV
We walk in and Sean immediately starts apologizing "we are so sorry for everything" as he said his last apologies I started telling them "well when our mom died after we were born, our father started abusing as soon as we turned 8 and always said it was our fault, and at our old school before this one we got bullied like, Sean here is bi so he got bullied for that" I explain as I break into tears, Alexa comforts me with a hug.

Ethan's POV
I was actually stunned when Jack apologized. I felt something that I never felt before. I look around the house now noticing how alone I and Alexa are. I walk over to Jack as Alexa hugs Natalia. I put my hand on his shoulder

Alexa's POV
I hug Natalia. A banging on the door and moans come from the front door. I pull away from Natalia and stare at the door. Ethan put his hand on my shoulder as he watches the door. He slowly approaches the door. The door didn't have a peep hole so he leaned against the door and listened. Moans sounded through the door. They sounded human but also sounded like an animal. My brother looks at Jack before putting his ear against the door again. I run to the window and look through the blinds. "Umm."

Natalia's POV
"Umm" "umm, umm what" I scream scared of what's out there, I looked out the window and scream, "we gon die guys" "what do you me-" Sean couldn't even finish his sentence, we all make our way to the back door and we escape we run until my clumsy ass trips with a zombie right behind us

~We both hope you enjoyed our first chapter of our first story~