Chapter 3 ~Tragedy~

Jack's POV
We were walking to see if there were any zombies, so that Alexa could go find more supplies, we weren't getting a good view, so I climbed a tree to get a better view. But me being the clumsy idiot I am, I stepped on a flimsy branch it broke and I fell of getting hurt pretty bad "ahh fuck" Ethan ran over and said "are you alright" "no not really" "Alexa, when you go to look for supplies, try to find more medical stuff" "okay" Alexa said to her sexy brother, she ran off to find supplies.

Alexa's POV
I hold the rifle as I run into the neighborhood. I walk down the street staying clear of a few stragglers. I walk into a few houses grabbing clothes and extra supplies.  I walk down the street. My heart hammering in my chest. I look around and walked into a general store. I hear groans. I turn and shoot it in the head. I grab food and drinks from the shelves and medicine from the medical section. I walk outside and looked around. I walk into a weapons store. I grab a pistol and ammunition for the guns I grabbed. I grab extra weapons and stuff them into the duffle bag. I hear several walkers nearby. I remember my leg being injured. I back away to see at least 8 of them heading towards me. I run outside of the weapons store to see a horde coming towards me. I scream loudly as one of them scratches my arm and run. Luckily it was a small cut. The bag banged against my back as ran down the street.

Natalia's POV
I saw Alexa running back, and when she left the two love doves started doing what I assumed was sex, because all I've heard is them moaning each others name. Alexa came back and was about to go in but I stopped her " why are stopping me" she asked confused "just listen" she heard moaning and got uncomfortable. "You guys done yet, so we can try and help jack's leg" "uh hang on we need to change" Ethan said a bit flustered, "come in" Jack yelled through the door. We walked in and I said "you are both very loud" I said while wiggling my eyebrows, they both blushed a very dark shade of red.

Ethan's POV
I quickly got dressed and ran towards the girls. My sister was looking at me like I had grown a second head. My cheeks were bright red. She chose to ignore it. She was breathing heavily. She walked inside and sat the back down. "What did you find?" Jack asked. Alexa smirked as she opened the bag. She pulled out different kinds of guns and ammuntion. She also pulled our pain relief bottles and more food and clothing. She also had more medical bags. "Damn!" I exclaim surprised. "What happened?" Natalia asked as she notice Alexa's arm. "I got scratched again. A whole horde was chasing me"

Natalia's POV
"I got scratched again. A whole horde was chasing me" Alexa said as she gave some pain relief pills to Jack "Thanks Alexa, and thanks Ethan for a good time" Jack said while wiggling his eyebrows. And Ethan turned a very, very dark shade of red. "Guys next time try to be quieter" I said to them clearly uncomfortable that I heard them fuck each other "who tops" Alexa asked. "J-Jack" Ethan said clearly embarrassed. Jack just smirked

Everyone's POV

The sun starts to go down. "I'll do a primeter check" Alexa says as she grabs her father's rifle and walks outside. She checks the treeline and in behind the cabin. She walks back inside. "Clear" They all nod and lay down. Jack next to Ethan of course. Natalia and Alexa talk for a while. "We can't survive this" Natalia says leaning against the wall. Alexa sits up, "Yes we can, please don't talk like that". Natalia nods and lays down. Alexa lays back down her back to Natalia as she closes her eyes. A few hours pass and everyone but Natalia is asleep. She takes out a piece of paper out of a note book Alexa brought back. She though for a minute and began to write a note. She put it on the floor next to Alexa's sleeping body. She smiled slightly at all of them. She takes off her jacket and grabs the pistol next to Ethan. She takes a deep breath and walks outside. She looked up at the night sky. "There's no use." She says out loud as she brings the barrel of the pistol to her chin. A loud gun shot was heard ringing through the air. All three of them bolt upright. Alexa looks around and didn't see Natalia. The boys thought that she killed a zombie. They went back to sleep. Alexa had a bad feeling in her stomach. She got up and walked outside. Foot prints could be seen in the dirt. She followed the trail. She looked around and saw the pistol laying on the ground. She saw a hand wrapped around it. She followed the arm up and saw Natalia dead. She started to cry. She screamed so loudly that it ran through out the forest. The boys got up and ran to where Alexa was. When they got there they saw Natalia's body. "N-no" Jack said falling onto the ground next to Alexa. He pounded the ground and cried. Ethan was shocked. He fell to his knees staring at Natalia. Alexa kept screaming and crying. That's when we heard walkers. Alexa grabbed the pistol from Natalia's hand and took off into the woods. More gunshots could be heard. Also Alexa's crying voice could be heard screaming curse words. The moans disappear entirely. Alexa falls to the ground wrapping her arms around her self and cried. Ethan pulled Jack up. He protested but didn't fight it. They both walked back into the house. A piece of paper lay on the floor next to Natalia's jacket. Jack picked it up with shaking hands and read aloud.
Dear Alexa, Ethan and Jack,
I can't do this anymore. Killing zombies is pointless. There is no surviving. I'm so sorry to brought this pain upon you. I can't deal with this anymore. Everything I loved is gone. The only people to make me happy were you guys. Mark's gone so I have to leave also. Don't forget about me. I'm always with you. No matter what. I love you guys.
Love Natalia

"Where's Alexa?" Ethan asks Jack. Jack looks up with tears down his face. "I-i don't know" Another gunshot is hear. Ethan and Jack stand up and run out of the cabin to the sound of the Gun shot. They stopped when they heard Alexa's crying voice. Ethan slowly walks over to her and pulls her into a hug. She cries into his chest. Jack then walks over and hugs the both of them sobbing into Ethan's shoulder. "We need to get inside. There is something you should read" Ethan says slowly standing up pulling Alexa with him. Ethan picked her up on his back as he grabbed Jack's hand and walked back to the cabin. When they get back, They show Alexa the note as she starts to read she notices Natalia's Jacket. She picked it up and hugged it to herself. She read the note over and over before laying down with the jacket closer to her chest and cried herself to sleep.

We both hope you enjoyed this chapter. It took longer than expected but we finished. Thank you guys so much for the support and we love you all ~Alexa and Natalia