Welcome To Auradon

Today was the day Ben's proclamation would come to order and the villain kids from the Isle would come and stay at Auradon.

"Hey Kels" Ben shouted from behind making me fall to my knees, looking over at the Isle of the Lost. It was a regular thing for me, whenever I would get anxious or angry I would go to the edge of the water and spy at the Isle. "Ben. Now my dress is all muddy." I glared at my best friend. "I'm so sorry would you like my tailor to make you a new one?" He panicked looking concerned at my dress. "I'm just joking dork you're too nice." I slugged his shoulder and laughed. "I don't get you." he smiled. "No one does." Giving him my biggest smile.
"Well you must be happy the Villain kids are on their way." Ben.
"Well, finally something interesting is gonna happen at Auradon of course I'm excited!!" I screamed. "Yeah yeah, Let's get you all cleaned up Kels they're fifteen minutes away!" He said checking his watch then running off for me to follow.

Mal (Point of View)
"Leave it where you found it, in this case just leave it" Fairy Godmother chimed at Jay and Carlos. My mother's voice suddenly screamed in my head reminding me of our mission. I faked a smile and followed Ben and that prissy little witch Audrey to show us around Auradon.

Everyone looked fake, of course. They were all polite and all that gross respectful stuff. Me and Evie went to check out our dorm before I bumped into this girl with Jet Black hair and freckles. She smiled at me but this smile was more sinister than the others. It was almost... evil?
"She looked like you." Evie snapped me out of my train of thought.
"She wishes." I laughed.

*One Week Later*
Kelsey (Point of View)
Let me fill you guys in. Two days after the Villain kids came a letter was stuck on the tire of the limo they arrived with. it said

To whoever is reading this, Please give this to Kelsey White.

Hello my darling, this is John Grey. I'm your father. I couldn't think of a better time to introduce myself to you and your sister, Mal. That's right you and Mal are sisters. I had Mal and you while I was dating both Malificent and your mother Snow White. I was given the chance to stay at Auradon and met your mother then got banished back to the isle and met Malificent and had baby Mal. I see you everyday looking at the Isle and I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself to you and Mal sooner. But once Malificent told me the plan of stealing the wand and freeing the Isle. I couldn't resist not telling you to help Mal. Please don't be angry. Help your sister accomplish her mission.

From, Dad.