Present Day

This story will now continue on Descendants 2... Kelsey is now apart of the villain kids group and they all showed their parents they are good kids. Mal and Kelsey aren't only sisters, but best friends too. Now you know how Kelsey fit in the story this is the real story.

"Wakey wakey Kelsey!" Evie sung from the bathroom, me, her, and Mal share. "Too.. Early.." I yawned. "It's 10AM.. Now hurry! I have to get Mal so you both can do your dress fittings for the royal cotillion!" She squealed happily. "Do I have to go? I don't even have a date." I sighed. "You don't need a date! But if you want one so bad I'm sure this is the time guys are asking girls.. maybe Chad might ask you." Evie giggled.
"Ha ha very funny. Besides he's crazy over Audrey still." I said sarcastically.

I'm so happy I've gotten close to Mal and Evie since they came to the isle and chose to be good over evil. They even help me overcome how much I wanted to be at the isle and convinced me it wasn't the place for me. I haven't gotten close to Jay or Carlos yet but I feel like we are getting there! They barely speak to me but I'm trying to be less awkward around them. They're just so cool to me being from the isle and all. I get anxious.

"Hey Kelsey!" Carlos waved as I walked by my sister, Mal and Evie too. "Oh! Hey Carlos" I gave him a small wave and smile. We walked to the girls locker room and Mal slammed a locker close by. "Okay it's time we tell you." My sister looked at Evie who was nodding excitedly. "Okay... Spill." I said cautiously. "Carlos has a crush on you. He's always had a crush on you ever since he's stepped foot on Auradon and met you. He gushes about you having freckles like him and how beautiful you are and funny and smart and witty!" Mal and Evie said at the same time. "Woah woah woah slow down. What?!" I said overwhelmed with all the info. They just nodded excitedly.

*to be continued*