3

"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"No"
"Yes"
Wait. What did she say again?

"That's not fair!"
I frown, telling her firmly with my eyes how I'd rather stay in and watch some drama for the third time.
"Yes it is!"
"Saki..."

My friend only smiled, declaring she's won and we're going to a place worse than hell. Flashing lights and grinding bodies isn't exactly my scene. I don't understand how watching people shamelessly hit on each and then throwing up by a cab is entertaining. I can drink and drunk text at home, by myself, like a loser thanks.

But Saki promised to treat me three times whenever we get out again, so...

"Ok, but I want chicken, beer, pizza, sushi&sashimi, bulgogi and two tubs of matcha ice cream" I deal her. Knowing she won't be pleased but will have to agree makes me smile a little inside.

"Do you want me to become poorer than I already am?"
She questions me, her eyes slightly wide and her perfectly drawn eyebrow arched.
"Do you have any other friends that wanna go watch people trying to eat each other's tonsils out?"

Even though this social ass girl knows a lot of people, she doesn't particularly like spending time with them – really, I can't deal with her nagging and wishes sometimes.

"I hate you"
"I love you more"

-

My eyes slowly start to close, ignoring whatever Mr whatever was blabbering on about. It was the sudden ring of the bell that made me jump up on this too stiff of a chair. Rubbing my eyes then realising how much eyeliner I put on today was not a great feeling, there isn't a doubt that I now look worse than a raccoon.

Making my tired eyes scan around the room, students quickly walk out this stuffy class, some even running. Not making any effort to exercise I lift my worn out body and drag my legs out the room. I gasp in shock when Saki pops her head out the walkway, smiling and hurrying my pace by grabbing hold of my arm. This wakes me up as I question her actions. The grinning girl pushes me in her car and clicks her own seat belt.

"What the fuck was that?"
Still taken back, my eyes lost as I wait for an answer.
"We need to get ready, duh."

Does this woman know what time it is? That shitty ass club doesn't open until five- it doesn't open in another four hours. Not understating, I ask her reasons.

"I wanted to borrow your shadow, my baby cousin played with mine and now the whole palette's crushed into powder."

That makes more sense.

I nod my head, letting her focus on the road and turning up the song.

-

Saki's white jaguar f type whatever carefully makes a stop in front of her apartment. She tells me she wasn't going to be long, just getting her outfit and make up. Not bothering to make any signs of leaving the comfortable car, my friend fast walks toward her extravagant home

Long minutes drag out and she still doesn't show. I can't help but think - think about everything.

"Yo!"

I jump when I hear a tap, Saki telling me to unlock the door, her words completely erasing my useless train of thoughts.

The girl grins, saying thank you for waiting. When hearing the engine start I return the smile, claiming it was okay.

-

"Pizza?"
In response, I hum.
"Meat lovers/ margarita?"
"Please. And a bottle of cream soda too."