4

For a second or two, none of us managed to speak. My mouth was slightly agape, my eyes wide - whatever I tried to say aloud at the turned to mush. My speech was jumbled, pure confusion linked with confrontation dumped my being.

I had not yet processed what fully happened; too many actions done by too many people. My brain couldn't take this on top of all that studying and assignments. Gah, what was his name again? Yoon... Ji Yoon? No, it was something Min – Min Yoongi!

As soon as I remembered the name I looked up, my lips about to move when at the same time he waved his hand around my face. His eyes glanced at me, then returning the latter state of boredom mixed with disinterest. His fingers moved in a "come here" motion, one eyebrow raised signalling me to hurry up.

Reluctantly I took his hand – the knuckles were slightly painted with old and upcoming bruises, but his palm was surprisingly soft. Though he isn't that tall, when I finally stood there was a need to look up to him as my eyes reached a little past his chin. When a pair of firm orbs looked me down, I couldn't help but feel to some degree – minuscule. I cleared my throat, hoping to also clear out some of the awkwardness that was sitting heavy between us.

"Come home with me."
At those highly unexpected words, I immediately froze.
"W-what?!"
Was all I stuttered as yes or no didn't enter my mind at the time.
"You heard me."

Is he crazy? Just because he bought me sushi we're now that tight? I mean, the whole I saved you from this asshole right here is also a thing, but doesn't are you ok? come first?

"Look, Lee Alia shi, I'm not going to do anything to you nor I do have any intention to. I just think that whoever left you in the middle of the night alone isn't going to worry over you anytime soon. So, for the time being you either stay at my place or have another lonely, petty fifty year old creep touching you again. Your choice."

Saying I was stunned was an understatement, I didn't know what I thought he would say but whatever it is, it surely wasn't those words. I blink, and then blink again – I blink in the hopes to clear out my confusion. My mouth was barbarically agape and my hands stayed low.

"I... uhm... ok."
"Ok? Ok what?"
This boy was clearly not having any of my shit today.
"I'll just, I'll follow you."

Thinking back to his words, there was a hint of warmth in them, but the language he chose was slightly sarcastic and brusque. His tone as well, was cold yet steady. I... there's something about this boy that I haven't quite figured out yet. It's as if he has something in him coming off quite strong but untouchable; and I can't help but want to figure Min Yoongi out.

THE DNA MV YO I JUST WANNA TALK. Yoongi's adorable hair, Jimin's sparkly af jacket, Tae's long ass earrings, J-Hope's on point dance, Namjoon's lil finger heart, Jin's heartthrobing close ups, Jungkook's slaying whistle bit. I c a n n o t .
Lmao anyway, I hope you enjoy - this was p short but I like it ?
-natasha