Love letters 2

Y/n POV

Y/n: j jack...
Joker: that's me buttercup!
Before I knew it jack had placed something over my mouth and nose I breathed it in instantly making me pass out as I blacked out forgetting what could happen to me next...
Time skip....

My eyes fluttered open as I looked up I was met with him again sat down watching me I sat up before looking at the ring on my neck and to the clowns hand who had jacks ring on too

Y/N: it's really you...
Joker: in the flesh baby!
I looked at the smiling man who was so different from my jack this wasn't jack and it killed me to face it. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I was now a crying mess probably looking a mess jack walked to me slowly before sitting on the bed as he scooped me up placing me in he's lap rocking me back and forth I inhaled he's scent and noticed he still had he's same scent on but now was mixed with gasoline and whiskey but it was jacks smell.
Joker:why you crying baby? Come on tell daddy I'll make it all better I know it's been long but as you am see a few things changed.
Y/N: I t thought you was dead or left m me for a another women...

He brought he's ringed finger to mine making our hands lock together before he kissed them making me look into he's eyes as he brushed a piece of hair back form my face to my ear.
Joker: hay! Now I'd never do that! I ain't leaving you and I shaw as hell don't look at any other women because none of them are you baby! Your my one and only and that ring our rings that we share proves that I would wait for you and walk the ends of the earth for you.
I smiled softly before placing my lips on he's remembering how soft he's lips were he gently laid me in he's bed before he removed he's shirt tagging alone at the side of me as he pulled me close to he's chest as my little hands placed on he's chest as he's hands played with my hair making me miss the moments I had lost with him I don't care if he wasn't exactly the same as the old jack I fell for or have looks of a normal man anymore because he was my jack the man I did fall for and a scar of green hair hell even a little bit of a
psychopath even I don't care because he's still that caring jack I fell for who loves me and nothing's gonna change that not even a bat or two...