7

Jimin comes out of the testing room, a few tears running down his face.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Yoongi says, holding Jimin's shoulders and looking into his eyes.

"T-They said I'm crazy but they won't tell me what's wrong...Yoongi what's wrong with me?" Jimin buried his face into Yoongi's chest, letting more tears fall.

"I don't know baby, but I'll find out. Wait here ok?" Yoongi says after guiding Jimin to a chair. The younger boy weakly nods before sitting down.

"Hi, I'd like to know about Park Jimin, please." Yoongi says to the lady at the front desk.

"How are you related to the patient?" She replies, not bothering to look up at the man.

"I'm his boyfriend." Yoongi smiles softly, but the lady frowns.

"I see...it says here that Mr.Park has been diagnosed with minor schizophrenia." She hands him a business card. "This is a specialist, I recommend that you take Mr.Park to see him."

"Ok thank you." Yoongi walks back to where Jimin is seated and holds out his hand.

"Let's go home." Jimin smiles and takes his hand, before they walk to the car.

"Did she tell you what's wrong with me?" Jimin asks once they're home and laying in bed.

"Yeah...you um...you have minor schizophrenia."

"Oh...so she isn't real?"

"No, she's not. I'm going to take you to a specialist next week, maybe he can help you."

Jimin frowns but nods anyway, turning over to face the opposite direction. He sees her then, sitting on the floor and looking up at him with her large black eyes.

"Goodnight...please don't leave me." He whispers to her, before falling asleep.