Chapter 2

[Adam's POV]

He was kinda cute... No, what am I thinking! I'm not gay...

"Oh, Adam." I turned around to see a fry hurtling towards me. I laughed.

"We should do a "Dress Up Skin" day again soon." I suggested with a laugh.

"Agreed." Jerome nodded.

"Alright! Let boys' night, BEGIN!" we raced each other to the house across the street of which Mitch and Jerome lived. I was visiting Canada for some major guy time.

-x-

There were 3 computers lined up side by side. I grabbed the one in the middle and Mitch and Jerome sat on either side of me. We logged onto MinePlex and saw someone named "deadlox" standing afk. You know, he kinda looks like that Ty kid...

"Bridges?" Jerome nods at Mitch and I.

"Hell yeah!"

"Prepare to get squashed, Biggums!"

-x-

We were on the floor, laughing.

I forget what we were even laughing about, we have been laughing for that long!

"We should do dis more often doods." Mitch spoke up.

"Yeah. It's great!"

We all finally regained ourselves. There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I ran to the door like a little boy and I heard Mitch and Jerome snickering behind me. I opened the door and there was a girl who looked to be 18ish. She had blonde hair, hazel eyes, and was pretty tall.

"Hello!" she said with a pleasant smile, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "Could you be so kind as to direct me to the bus station?" I heard a thick British accent behind that pretty face of hers.

"Sure. Down the street, to your left, then go straight for a few blocks. You'll know it when you see it."

"Thank you!" She looked genuinely grateful. "Goodbye! Have a pleasant day!"

As she turned to walk away, I said, "Hey!" She stopped and turned around. "What's your name?"

She smiled. "Amber."

"Adam."

"Goodbye, Adam! Thank you!"

Before I could protest, Amber was gone. I closed the door gently and walked back to the living room.

-x-

As I walked into the living room, I didn't see anyone. "Mitch? Jerome?" Silence.

I turned the corner to walk into the kitchen and was greeted by mashed potato being flung into my face.

"Food fight!" Mitch shouted. I grabbed some chips and began chucking them at Jerome.