RohanThePorkBowl

It was a cold summers night. You were watching some kinky overwatch animations.

Your heart fluttered as your favourite character appeared on the screen. It was roadhog. He had his Christmas outfit on, you thought he looked extremely cute.

You lean closer to your laptop screen as the big boi walked over to were the action was happening. It was Mercy and Jack getting spicy on Winstons desk, peanut butter and banana skins were smushed into their skin. You blushed as bright as a Alpinia purpurata.

"Y/N!!!!! YOU LAZY WHORE GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE", your 16 year old mother screamed. You jumped from the sudden screeching and quickly closed your laptop. You scurried to your 16 year old mother who was waiting in the kitchen holding a spatula and wearing a spongebob apron.

"Your dinner is ready!" She squawked like a Atlantic puffin, you smiled and took the bowl of trash from her. "What is it?" You asked with curiosity and doubt that you would survive after eating it. "It's pork." She said blankly, "Its names Rohan." You looked down at the pork bowl and smiled, "Hello you piece of trash." The pork bowl gargled in Joy and then continued to listen to its depressing music.

Running as fast as sonic you were back sitting at your sticky computer
chair. The chair squeaked as your THICC ass sat on it. "It's time to watch some more spicy videos." You said to yourself as the bowl of pork just cried and wondered what the meaning of life was.

You swiftly went to your favourite site to want the spicy videos, it was called 'Overplskillmeidontwanttoliveanymore', it had 69 states on reddit. The bowl of pork smiled at this because he is obsessed with reddit and should probably see a therapist.

You clicked on the melon shaped search bar and search up your favourite position with your senpais name in front.

You scrolled down the Display of spicy images in front of you. Spongebob and Harambee seeming to be the only things that came up.

Sighing you leaned back in your computer chair and munched on some pork. You ran your greasy fingers through your hair in frustration.

You decided that you weren't going to find anything good enough to watch, so you began to turn off your computer.

BUT SUDDENLY, Roadhog Senpai jumped out of the screen pinning you to the floor. Your eyes widen as a fat hand pins both your hands above your head, and another on your mouth.

"You have been a bad girl Y/N."

TO BE CONTINUED