Silver x Depressed! Reader

яєqυєѕтє∂ ву NguynOanhs5

You: *Sighs sadly* Again with this feeling... Why even live if there's nothing to live up to?

Depression. Death. Blood. That's all you think of. You kept thinking to yourself: What's the point about living even though bad things always happen to you.

Silver: *Calls you for the fifth time but doesn't get an answer* What's up with her/him? I gotta see her... *Rushes to your house*

You sigh again and get up from your bed to your living room. You're gonna end it today, now. You grab a rope and hang it from the ceiling.

Silver was about to knock on the door until he felt a strange feeling. His eyes widen and he bangs on the door.

Silver: (Y/N)!!

You: *Looks at the door with emotionless eyes but shakes your head* Go away.... *Grabs a chair and stands on it*

Sliver felt the feeling getting stronger so he kicked the door open and saw you placing your head in the hole and kicking the chair away.

Sliver: *Uses his telekinesis to pull you away from the rope and runs towards you, catching you in his arms*

You: *Tears falling from your face as you push him away* What the hell Silver?!

Silver: What the hell me?! What the hell you (Y/N)!? You could've killed yourself!

You: Well that was the point!!

Silence...

Silver: Y-you... tried to kill yourself.. *Walks over to you and holds your hands* Why?

You: *Blushes but shakes it off* Shake it off, shake it off!! Life is pointless. I'm a mistake that just deserves to be dead...

Silver: *Immediately hugs you and cries softly* You are no mistake. Life isn't pointless. It's beautiful and amazing if you take your time and see that it is. There is a reason why you are here. To make something happen. Something extraordinary.

You: *Eyes widen but hugs back, crying softly in his fluffy shoulder*

Silver: *Smiles softly and hugs you tightly until you fall asleep*