Chapter 13.1

Diadem decided that it was best to just hole up in her suite. She never dared to come out from the only place she thought she's safe from Judas. 

Accidentally running into him again was the last thing she wanted to happen. Not after that embarrassing elevator incident! 

Just the mere thought of it gave her goosebumps.

My goodness, why was this happening? Her awkward and humiliating encounters with Judas must stop. Period!

Right now, the sole purpose why she was here in The Temptress resort was totally shakened because of the sudden appearance of Judas in her life. 

Ugh!

She couldn’t deny that Judas totally rocked her world and ruined her focus. And that steamy encounter that happened between them inside the elevator...

God! She didn’t know what else would have happened if the power didn’t come back on time. Maybe he was not only able to kiss her, but much more than that. Maybe he was already able to fuck her wits out in the dark malfunctioned lift, while she, all the while, just moaned in ecstasy. 

And she freaked out with the thought. That couldn’t be! It would surely be a grave disaster.

Judas or Vince was not the man who she wanted to marry. It was Rohan. But she couldn’t deny that there was a massive spark between her and Vince that turns into a sharp fireball of desire every time they happen to be in close proximity.

She realized that she was more physically attracted with Vince than with Rohan. Though Rohan was also handsome and attractive in his own ways, there was something with Vince, a sinister unpredictable attraction that was hard to resist.

But she wouldn’t let him destroy her plan. The man was wild, rough and untamed, and he was the epitome of a man she despised to end up with.

Vince bore everything she loathed in a guy - sinful, domineering and a control freak. She strongly disliked the idea of a man controlling her, telling her what to do. She wanted to be the man in the relationship, the one who calls the shot, and not the pathetic doormat wife.

It was dangerous to be with Vince, and she recognized that. While she felt safe and comfortable with Rohan. Definitely, attraction aside, she would pick Rohan over Vince.

Well, she actually already had made a decision – that was to marry Rohan Tantuco, and that was what she needed to work on. She had to be Rohan’s wife soon.

When Vince invaded her mind again, she cussed colorfully. But their passionate encounter inside the elevator was a stubborn memory that kept on popping in her mind despite her efforts to bury it six feet below the ground.

Good Lord, but she could still feel his hands cupping her swelling breasts, tugging her hardened nipples.

Decadent chills ran down her spine, and her flesh shuddered involuntarily.

Damn!

How could she boot him out of her system?

She didn’t want to think anything about him. She didn’t want to waste any of her precious time thinking about that dreadful wretched man. 

Ugh!

In lieu of her plans, she should have not been holing up in her room right now. She should have been out there, making moves on how to shackle the man of her dreams.

She needed to get Rohan under her turf. He must fall head over heels in love with her right before her vacation would be over so that they could elevate their relationship into something serious like marriage.