Chapter 21.2

Diadem felt uneasy and could not think properly so she decided to sleep. Maybe her mind could function well after she wakes up.

She didn't know how long she was asleep, but the loud knocks on the door woke her up. Still groggy, she climbed down from the bed and rushed to the main door of her Presidential Suite.

Her eyes were puffy and droopy. Yawning, she absentmindedly opened the door. She was expecting to see one of the hotel staff, but her back straightened out when she saw the man that was standing behind the door. His hooding eyes were looking at her thoroughly, and that was enough to snap her wits back on her and throw her sleepiness away.

"Vince!" she muttered his name, surprised by his unannounced visit. Suddenly, her heart pounded so hard in her chest.

"You left your phone in my suite," he casually said, flashing her her cell phone in his hand.

"Oh!" She was thankful when she saw her phone. She had forgotten about it.

He gave it to her when she reached out for it.

"Thanks!" she said dryly, trying to avoid his eyes. The beating of her heart was insane just by his mere presence so her normal reaction was to avoid him.

She was about to close the door because she did not want his presence to linger any longer, but he suddenly barred his hand, stopping her.

It made her panic. Reluctantly, she looked at his face. She realized it was a wrong move the moment their eyes met. The harsh words at the tip of her tongue vanished in an instant.

"Come with me..." He cocked his lush brows as his eyes held her gaze, mesmerizing her.

She swallowed the lump in her throat. Speechless, she only stared at him. And the longer she looked at him, the more his dark piercing eyes mesmerized her.

What was with this man that he could make her stupidly gawk at him as if she was a lovestruck teenager?

He was already handsome, alright, but he looked more handsome in her eyes now after spending an intimate moment with him in the bedroom.

He was already irresistible, but after having a carnal tryst with him under the sheets, she discovered that he was a sex god, too, and the combo was lethal.

Oh dear, just by thinking about their steamy tryst made her knees shudder. And in an instant, her pussy clenched in wild excitement, excreting wild juices that made her panties shamelessly cream.

The blush on her face deepened. How dare her act like this? She was not a whore. Never was. But right now, she had the feeling that Vince made her fully aware of her sexuality and sexual needs. She was, indeed, a woman. A woman who longed to be loved by a man.

Ugh! This insanity must stop! She wasn't completely out of her mind yet.

And what was this man doing in her room? Look, she was avoiding him so that she could come to her senses. She couldn't think soundly when he was around. But he popped in her suite, and right now, he totally ruined her mind once more.

"Come with me, Diadem..." he repeated in a sterner voice.

She should say "NO" to refuse him, but what came out of her mouth was entirely different

"Where?" she asked in almost a whisper instead.

His face brightened. "Beach..." he answered quickly.

She blinked her eyes, trying to get a grip on herself.

My God, what was she doing? She was playing with fire.