Im gay for my twin?!

I'm gay for my twin?!(chapter 1)
A/N: alright guys I just wanted to say sorry for anything misspelled. I'm not that good at writing on the internet so I'll do my best with this
______________________________________________________

Jazz POV

It had been seven years since I've seen my twin. I miss him but I miss mom more. She had died only days ago and I was now on a plane to London to love with my dad and older twin. At home in Vallejo we had a nice big house and it felt lonely just me and my mom. But there was her asshole boyfriend and his four year old but I refused to live with them. The plane had just landed and I got off. Going and getting my bags I sighed not seeing my dad. Fixing my glasses i grabbed my bag and the small cage that had my lizard Sal. I stiffened when I felt arms around me but turned around and laughed softly noticing my older twin hugging my waist. A girl. Young like us. And dad standing by the wall chuckling. I hugged back careful of my lizard cage "Jess too tight." I squealed out and Jess finally let go smiling. Dad walked over grabbing two more of my bags. I had three and my carry-on which was my pjs and laptop and phone. The girl walked over as well holding Jess's hand "Sarah this is jazz my twin brother. Jazz this is my girlfriend Sarah" Jess smiled. But I frowned. He had an accent now. I just nodded and hugged dad hello smiling up at the middle aged man who ruffled my hair "hey kid." Dad smiled and I smiled wide seeing he had no accent "hey daddy." I mumbled hugging him still which shocked him. I never hugged him while he lived with me and mom due to them always arguing and fighting. But mostly because Jess was always hurt or sick. But I ignored my brother and his girlfriend standing by my dad. Once he put my bags in the car I kept hold on my lizards cage getting into the backseat sadly with Jess's girlfriend Sarah. Not caring I took out my lizard petting it. She moved away and sal hissed at her making her scream. Jess quickly turned around and held her hand "jazz put that away Sarah's scared of lizards." Jess ordered. I rolled my eyes resting my lizard on my shoulder whistling as it began to fall asleep as well did I. I woke up half an hour later sal hissing at whoever woke me. I put him back in his cage and smiled at my dad "come on jazz. We're here" I got out and helped my dad with my bags. Ignoring my brother as he practically made out with Sarah on the side of the house. Laughing as dad splashed them with the hose. "Jess show your brother too his room." Jess nodded and I followed him to a room in the basement. No THE basement was MY ROOM. I rolled my eyes. "Great. Back where I was at home." I mumbled but Jess must've heard because he looked t me. But I set sals cage down smiling seeing dad set up some space for him and sat down on my bed. My room was just like the one in Vallejo and I loved that. I set my bags by my bed and Jess grabbed my shoulder "you said you stayed in the basement at home?" he raised an eyebrow at me. I nodded "moms asshole boyfriend gave my room to his kid" was all I said before laying on my bed with my lizard on my shoulder. Jess noticed my distantness and sat on my bed taking my hand in his "jazzy tell me what's wrong please I wanna know." He begged and I rolled my eyes "go suck tongues with your girlfriend Jess." He looked at me in shock. Leaving in an instant. I went upstairs holding my lizard and smiled at my dad. "Hey daddy!" I said for the first time since I was four leaving him with a shocked face as well. I slumped down a bit my smile falling. Noticing I just kept shocking everyone. My dad softened his face and held my shoulder but I just walked past him to the kitchen table to eat dinner. Dad sat at the head of the table. Jess sat to his right and Sarah sat closed to Jess making me feel sick. I sat down to what would be the left of my dad silent as he set plates of rice, pork chops, and salad to us. I ate the salad only. Which made my dad confused "you love pork chops bud. Why aren't you eating them?" I looked up from my plate "dad. Mine isn't even cooked." He looked at my plate realizing he set down an uncooked pork chop "I'm sorry bud!" He grabbe the plate getting up to cook it "I'm not hungry dad..." Which brought shock to him "you normally eat two pork chops when I make them.." I glanced at my brother talking, holding hands, and smiling with Sarah. Then looked down "lost my appetite." I mumbled before standing and taking my plate from my dad clearing it off and putting the raw meat back in the freezer where it was before. My dad looked at Jess who was clueless until he kicked him. Jess looked at me and noticed I was walking with my eyes on the floor and earbuds in. He got up and ran over to me saying something but I paid no attention. He pulled my earbuds out but I put them back in. He took my iPod and I pouted. "Jazz what's wrong?" He asked spurning worried. "What's wrong? I came to be with my dad and brother. Not to be even more invisible then at home." I walked back to my basement room slamming the door locking it. I didn't want to watch them makeout every fucking second I wanted my twin brother.. The next morning I woke up to my dad calling my phone. I hung the phone up and just changed into jeans, a plaid button up and a sweater putting my classes on. I walked up to the kitchen my lizard on my shoulder watching my phone when I heard a hiss then scream. Looking up to see Sarah I rolled my eyes "calm down. He won't hurt you I trained him not to attack." But I spoke too soon. Sal lunged at her but Jess jumped in and hit my lizard making it fly across the room. I stared at him then looked at my lizard. It wasn't moving... I ran to it quickly picking it up "no. Come on sal wake up." I mumbled tears flooding my eyes. But sal didn't move. Jess placed a hand on my shoulder "jazz I didn't mean too." "Shut up! Just leave me alone! I wish I never came here!" I yelled hugging my dead lizard crying dad had been watching now. He pulled Jess away Sarah smirking. I looked at her but when Jess looked at her she pretended to be shaking scared. I ran out the front door hugging my lizard. I had had sal for two years since he was born. Sal was my only friend and I wrote letters about it too Jess. He knew how much I loved my lizard! Crying I sat on the lawn hugging my dead lizard. Dad walked out with Jess behind him but Jess was comforting Sarah. Dad held my shoulder "jazz he was only protecting Sarah. The lizard attacked." He said soft. I pushed his hand off "he didn't attack! If either of you had eyes you would see she made him attack! He heard crickets. His favorite coming from her phone." I said softly hugging my lizard. Sarah looked up at Jess "I didn't he's lying Jess." Jess nodded. I looked at him "I thought you were my twin.." I mumbled pushing past all of them to the basement: my room. I laid down on my bed placing sal by his stuff hoping it would wake him up. But nothing happened. I kept trying to wake him but my lizard was gone.. My friend.

Jess's POV

I wanted to believe jazz but I didn't. That lizard didn't like Sarah from the start and I wasn't sorry to have killed it. But seeing him cry hearing him
Yell at me... I felt a bit hurt. But I didn't believe him I believed Sarah. And so did dad I mean it had been years since we saw jazz but Sarah has always been around since we moved so of course we believed her. It was the right thing to do. But jazz crying... So much broke my heart. I tried to get into his room but couldn't. I kept hearing him say this "please sal wake up. You're my only friend wake up. Please sal. He didn't mean it please." He begged his dead lizard which made me tear up. But dad told me to go to my room and do my weekend makeup work for school. Because there was school tomorrow. Curse Mondays. I hate them. I was only hoping jazz wouldn't be mad still.

______________________________________________________so there is both jazz and Jess's POV I write this at school so yay! Starting next chapter already. Vote like comment. But do you think the twins will makeup?