Chapter 15 - Sick day

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache. "Ughh. What happened? I didn't even drink or anything last night. Anthony opened the door and Kyah ran in with him. She jumped on the bed and started licking me. "Hey girlie." I said stroking her head. "Mornin' beautiful." Ant said sitting on the bed. "Yo did we drink last night? I have a headache and a stomach ache." I said gripping my belly. "No...? Maybe you have a cold?" I shrugged. Then suddenly I felt the need to puke.

                     Anthony's POV
I watched Y/N's eyes widen as she got up and darted to the bathroom. I ran after her and when I got into the bathroom she was leaning over the toilet throwing up. I quickly kneeled down and pulled her hair out of her face. I grabbed some toilet paper and when she was done I wiped her mouth. She embraced me and wept. "Shh. Ill get you some medicine. Ill make tea too." I carried her back to bed and put her hair into a ponytail. I went downstairs and got medicine and put a kettle on the stove. I grabbed my phone and dialed Pippa. "Yo Pip." I said into the phone "Hey Ant! Whats up?" I told her everything that happened with Y/N and she responded. "Ill be there in 15." She hung up. I took the medicine and a glass of water to Y/N. "Thank you bubby." "Don't thank me my love." I kissed her forehead and went back into the kitchen.

             New POV! Pippa's POV
I stopped by a store and picked up Gatorade, a hot water bottle and two pregnancy tests. I knew they did the dirty, but Y/N said they used protection. You never know though. I paid for everything and rushed to Ant's place. I knocked on the door and Anthony opened it. "Hey ive got stuff for Y/N. Don't bother us." I said as I raced into the bedroom. "Pip? What're you doing here." She asked "Taking care of you. Now..." I explained to her how these were some symptoms of pregnancy. "Theres no way. We used a condom." She said quietly. "Hun, things can go wrong. It could have been broken." I said sitting on the bed. I pulled out the pregnancy tests from the plastic bag. "Do both and bring them back in here." She nodded and walked into the bathroom in the room.

                         Your POV  
I couldn't believe it when Pippa said I might be preggers. I peed on both sticks, one digital, one not, and went back into the room. I set the tests down on the dresser. I started pacing. What will Ant say? Oh god... "You know his birthday's soon. If you are this could be his present." Pippa said, she was right. His birthday was only in 7 days. "What if he's mad? He even said he was one hundred percent not ready to be a dad!" We both glanced at the tests. It takes roughly five minuets and its only been two. A few more minuets passed and the digital test beeped. I picked it up and it read. "Pregnant..." I said out loud. I dropped the test and look at the other one "Two lines... im pregnant... with Anthony's baby...." I started crying and Pippa hugged me. "Congratulations!" I was crying tears of joy. "Im gonna be a mama!"

"Ant's gonna be a dad!"