Chapter 36 - When you smile

I woke up in Anthony's arms, my face still a bit damp from tears. Ant's head rested on mine but I had to move. I picked up his head and he shifted uncomfortably, I laid him down on the couch and went into Phillip's room. "Hey Pippy." I said as I picked him up.

Phillip's POV
Whats a Pippy? But MAMAS HOME! I SO HAPPY! I wanted to say I missed her but I blew spit bubbles instead. That made mama laugh! YAY! Where dada? OOOH MAMA HAIR PRETTY!

Y/N's POV
Phillip grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked on it. "Owch!" He giggled as I pried his fingers out of my hair. I set him on the floor because I never actually seen him crawl. I set him on the ground and he proceeded to start rolling around. "...you can't crawl." He rolled in circles while laughing. "He rolled to the pantry." I broke into a laughing fit. Small tears of joy escaped my eyes. Phillip stopped rolling and looked at me. A long string of drool hung from his mouth. "Why don't I teach you something?" I said as if he understood. I picked him up and put him on his back. "When I go to kiss you, you go 'mmmm' and when I do kiss you, you go 'mWAH'." I laughed, being the idiot I was I decided to try it.

Phillip's POV
Sounds easy! Mama put her lips together and got close to me "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWAH!" I said very happy. Mama looked at me then smiled! I DID IT YAY!

Y/N's POV
I smiled at him. "GOOD JOB BABY!" I said as I picked him up and tossed him into the air. I caught him and cuddled him. I placed hundreds of kisses all over his face and tickled him. He giggled and screamed. Ant woke up and leaned on the door frame, laughing.

(Short chapter but a happy one, just to make up for the sad depressing ones lmao ily guys)