Night 1 Part 1

I've heard the rumors about this kid's restaurant, but there must be some misunderstanding. I've decided to go figure it out myself.
The only shift that was available was the night shift so that's what I took.
11:47 PM:
I got to the pizza place about fifteen minutes early so I could learn my way around and learn the basic rules.
When I walked through the front door it was a small room with a front desk, yet no one was there.
I remember when I came to the old Freddy's when I was younger. Everything was so colorful and lively. Every year for my birthday, Freddy's is where my mother would bring me. Even when I turned thirteen, I was Freddy's number one customer.
But now, everything is so dark and scary.
Avoiding all of the stars floating on the ceiling, I ducked through the side door and into the main dining room. I turned around, and there they were, the main three. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy.
They were different now then they were before, not made of plastic, but a carpet-like felt. Probably for the comfort of the kids. So I walked up to Freddy and gave him a small hug.
As I was in mid-hug, I heard the clock chime twelve.
"Excuse me?" A man tapped on my shoulder.
When I turned around, three people were standing behind me. A man with purple hair, a vest, a red bow tie, and blue bunny ears. A girl with short blonde hair, a cute yellow dress, a waiter's apron, and bib that said, 'Let's Eat'. Finally there was another man that had brown hair, a sort of tux, a black bow tie, and a small black top hat.
"Freddy?" I asked.
"No, I'm Clint Eastwood. Of course I'm Freddy!"
"But the rumors, a-and the news paper-"
"We're what you'd call 'getting revenge'." Bonnie chimed in.
"On what, I don't understand."
"The time will come." Chica hushed me.
"If you're the main three. Then where's Foxy and Golden Freddy?" I asked.
"Foxy tends to over sleep, he doesn't show until tomorrow." Freddy said.
"And Golden Freddy doesn't come out unless he needs to. He likes to be alone I guess." Bonnie replied.
"So BB and Mangle are gone?"
"Yeah, they've just been used for parts." Chica dipped her head.
"How sad." I replied, "I'm not even going to ask about the whole human thing. I'm just going to roll with it."
"Most people are scared of us." Freddy said.
"But you're the only one who has actually come up to ask us about what really happened." Bonnie continued.
"I think you're going to enjoy your first week here!" Chica piped up.
"Thanks guys. Compared to my childhood, this is a dream come true."