Night 1 Part 3

Springtrap started running towards me but Freddy and Bonnie jumped in front.
"You're not taking her, she's our new friend." Freddy shouted.
"Yeah," Bonnie yelped, "Right now she's the only one who understands us."
"Oh how cute." He cackled, "Having them act as bodyguards is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Or was it calling the cops years ago? Oh who cares, either way you're completely useless and weak."
I clenched my fists. There is no way he's getting back at us.
When he approached us, he kicked Freddy right in the stomach, which caused him to collapse.
Then he took Bonnie and started pulling him by his ears.
"I'm one of you bunnies, I know where it hurts the most." Purple guy said and started pulling Bonnie's tail.
He hung him by his tail and punched him right in the gut.
I couldn't watch anymore, I was fuming with anger.
"Hey!" I shouted, "These are my friends you are dealing with! If you want to kill me, then please by all means come for me! Just don't hurt others around you who have nothing to do with what is going on!"
He chuckled, "I was just getting warmed up, Y/N. Now's where it's really gonna hurt."
"Give me all you've got!!" I screamed, letting all of the rage out of my body.
I ran towards him, as fast as I could. Nothing was stopping me from killing him right there on the spot.
As I ran, I let out a long scream which could shatter a deaf person's ears.
He got in his fighting stance, ready to throw down, but it was to late. I already rammed into him and pinned him to the ground.
Luckily, my brother took a martial arts class and while he was training, he taught me some moves.
I grabbed his right arm and started twisting it backwards until I could hear it start to crack. Then I pinched the tip of his nose, and with my other hand, I punched down on my own, which caused his nose to bleed out of control.
By now he was starting to learn my moves, so he rolled over and pushed me to the ground.
He threw a punch at my face, it hit and caused my nose to bleed a bit.
I somehow managed to slip out of his strong grip and kick his legs, which caused him to collapse on top of me.
Without knowing what to do, I bit his arm and rolled over to the side so this time I was in control.
This wasn't some dumb kiddy fight that my brother and I used to have. This was real, there was no holding back.
I finished off the fight with a kick to his head which I think knocked him out. He laid limp on the floor as I got up and wiped the blood off of my forehead.
"Tough opponent." I chuckled.
Freddy and Bonnie just sat in shock.
"Don't underestimate anyone's strength." I said.
All they did was nod.