Zebra looking jack ass

"Hey scar?" Jason says suddenly.

"Yeah?" I answer looking up from Wattpad.

"Can you play some music or something?" He asks earning a nod from Sarah.

"Yeah! Please?" She says.

"Um...I thought you guys didn't like my kind of music..."

"I never said I didn't like it I just said they all look the same."

"And I said they were hot."

Of course she would say that...

I laugh, "Ok fine."

I exit the Wattpad app and go to YouTube searching ON by Bts while hooking my phone up to the AUX.

I quietly sing along to the familiar lyrics while watching the video on the small screen of my phone.

A few songs later Sarah announces that we have arrived at the diner.

"Thank god! I'm starved!" Jason says rushing out of the car and inside the medium sized building.

Sarah laughs, "Hey scar?"

"Yeah?" I say looking away from the door Jason had just ran through and to her face.

"I need to tell you something at your house later. Ok?"

"Ok." I say with a small, confused smile.

"Let's go before he orders the whole menu." She says intertwining our arms.

"Yeah c'mon." I say with a laugh as we walk forward.

Once we get in we see that Jason has gotten us a booth, 2 chocolate milkshakes and a strawberry one for me. We quickly walk over and take our seats.

"You know me too well Jase." I say taking a sip of my milkshake.

"Dude, I've known you since kindergarten," he says with a laugh,"I'm obviously gonna know you pretty damn well."

I stick my tongue out at him causing Sarah to laugh.

"My best friends are such children."

"Yep! And yet you still love us." Jason says with a laugh of his own.

"Sometimes." She says playfully.

"My heart! You dont love us all the time?" He says playing along.

Oh my lord would they just kiss already?!

I just shake my head and laugh.

A while later we have had enough sweets to last for a lifetime.

"I think I'm gonna have to start working out now. You guys are gonna make me fat." I say.

"Oh please, you are the skinniest girl in our grade."

"Yeah."

I roll my eyes and look at the table that's on the opposite side of the diner and see the schools most popular guy with the schools slut at a table.

I nudge Sarah,"Guys, look over there. Is that Jackson Thomas and Wendy Stills?"

"The bad boy and the skank, what a typical couple." Sarah says causing Jason and her to laugh.

I just look down. In all honesty I've kinda liked Jackson since he was the new kid back in 2nd grade. We were friends before he got in with the "popular crowd" and after that we lost contact.(A/n: am I the only one who thought of that song we dont talk anymore? I am? Ok well...continue)