love galore.☀️

YON POV

Me: Wassup cousin?

Sierra: Nothing, how you feeling? You good?

Me: Yeah yeah I'm gucci, I see you been making new little friends and shit.

I laughed lowly, I was always just suspicious of their relationship. If it was in my mind I was gon' act on it so I decided to ask.

Sierra: What you mean?

She scrunched her face up.

Me: I'm saying, with Kay. Y'all been cool, or whatever."

Sierra: Lemme ask you something... you and her fuckin around officially?

This bitch just busted herself, I'm not surprised but I'm pissed.

Me: yeah why?

Sierra: You the one been playing games, cuz. I can't control if she feeling me!

Me: see what you not gon do...what you not gon do is raise ya damn voice at me.

Sierra: you my cousin not my daddy

Me: so before I beat ass, are you and Kay fucking around?

Sierra: beat ass? Beat ass? Really? Ha you funny you fucking breezy obviously so it's an issue with Kay?

Me: Me and breezy have been hanging around a lot lately after she apologized and all that, that's true but I leaned back from her ass because when I walked in the kitchen and y'all backed up from each other quick as fuck & I didn't want to believe you would do that shit but now I know.

I smacked her down and pulled her back up by her hair then slapped her down again.

Me: When Kay play your shit don't come back...bitch

Sierra : bitch ...

before I could turn around sierra had gripped my hair pulling me onto the floor she ain't really all that tuff cause I got back on top mighty quick

Kay PoV

I jiggled my keys trying to get in the door and I heard a scream. I pushed the door open m, and dropped my keys and ran to break up the fight. These bitches were really fighting.

Me: AYO CHILL CHILL CHILL!

before I could get them fully apart Sierra got one last swing to her face from Yon and instantly fell down.

Yon: STUPID BITCH!