right on time.

BREEZY POV

" UM come again yon what did you say ?" I ask , convinced that I heard my girlfriend wrong .

yon sweeps her brown hair back from her face & takes a deep breath

" kay has been trying to get at me and I don't feel no type of way for her so honestly I think we should just move past it"

" nah nah you my girl & she obviously don't know her place so I'm going to introduce her to it "

yon crosses her arms " and for why ? just let it go "

JASMINE POV

I followed dee as she held onto my hand & when we finally arrived at our destination she turned around and looked at me for a few seconds

" so wassup ? " I asked curiously I noticed she was a little nervous which made me nervous

dee took a deep breath and finally spoke

" ok look I don't know where to start but I want you .. I want to be the one to make you smile even if it's just for a minute there's nobody that really matters to me like how you do ... and I know you been there and seen a lot with a couple of females but you the only one I want ... is that too much ? I think I came on a little strong "

I was about to start tearing up but I caught myself
" I want you too see FINALLY you say something you always act so distant I don't know what you want sometimes "

" tell me what do I say when I'm crushing on you so hard baby ?"  I blushed a little and leaned in to kiss her.

YON POV
Bre finally let the situation go about Kay trying to at me again and I'm so thankful cause I'm not trying to mess up anything I have with breezy for Kay AT ALL

PHONE BUZZ
jasmine 🧚🏾‍♀️ : you know dee just did the sweetest thing for me ? I think I'm going to take this one serious .
Me : that's good I'm happy for y'all .
Jasmine : oh and guess what's tea ?
Me: what's tea sis ?
Jasmine : Asia and kay broke up and I know you and breezy still together but I just wanted you to know so you don't think she just chasing while having somebody on the side .

I just looked at the message  and put the phone down because when is Kay not chasing me while not having somebody on the side ?