14

BamBam's P.O.V

After the day at the mall, I offered to give Mi Na a ride home because she didn't have her car since she came with Maysa; it was also a 30 minute drive to her house since she lived a little away to be close to her college. Plus, any excuse for spending more time with my girlfriend I'm going to take it.

Pulling up into her driveway, I lean over and give her a short but sweet peck on the lips before she opens the door to get out. But half way out of the car, she stops and looks back at me.

"Hey, do you want to stay the night? It's pretty late" she asked, giving me her pleading eyes.

"Well how could I say no to that face" I chuckle as I shut the car off and get out, rushing to her side and taking her hand in mine as we approached her small cozy one-floor house. Unlocking the door, she leads me in through the house.

"My room is just down the hall, not hard to miss" she instructed as she walked towards the bathroom with her backpack she took to the mall. "I'll be there in a second, you can go in."

Walking into her room, I make my way to her double-sized bed and lay down on the black and purple blanket that covered the bed. Closing my eyes, I peacefully wait for her to come back in.

"How do I look?" Mi Na spoke as the bedroom door softly creaked open. I opened my eyes to look at her and instantly became flustered as I looked at her from head to toe; she was wearing a matching cherry blossom lace bra and panties set with black garter fish-net stockings. Her faded pink hair was pinned back into a tight ponytail which slightly swayed as she seductively walked towards the bed.

"You l-look stunning" I stuttered, the heat rising to my cheeks. A loving smile was plastered on her face as she blushed in response to my comment before she straddled my slender waist. As she leaned down towards me, I lodge my hands gently on her petite waist while leaning into her. Our lips connect for a passionate and lustful kiss. Nervously, my hands sneak their way to her bottom and I squeeze slightly, earning soft moans to escape her lips. Feeling her smirk against my lips, she started to grind against my semi-hard manhood; I groaned in response.

We broke our kiss only long enough for me to slide my t-shirt off and chuck it onto the floor before attacking her lips again; softly running my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance, she opens her mouth slightly as I slide my tongue in. Our tongues both fought for dominance.

"These need to be gone" she insisted as unbuttoned by pants, pulling them down slowly to reveal my dark plum colored boxer briefs and my hardening manhood. She then proceeds to remove my briefs, letting my average length manhood spring out; teasingly licking the tip, she slowly strokes my shaft making me moan in response. After a few strokes, she takes my whole manhood into her warm mouth, instantly bobbing her head fast; I become a moaning mess as I grab onto her ponytail, pulling on it as she takes me deeper.

"F-fuck Mi Na" I groan as I slightly throw back my head. Not long after, she takes me out of her mouth and then removes her lace panties, positioning herself on top of me. Slowly, she slides my tip inside her, feeling her wetness against me. Grabbing onto her hips, I help her down as soft moans slipped from her lips. When she was down, she started to slowly grind her hips as she became riding me; as she picked up the pace and became riding me fast, I began to thrust my hips upwards making her take me in deeper as she loudly moaned.

Then, I flip us over switching positions as I spread her legs wider, roughly thrusting deeper into her as I dipped my face into the crook of her neck; leaving soft kisses along her neck before I suck on her sweet spot while pounding faster into her.

"I-I'm close" she moaned as her nails scratched against my back making me groan in response. The deeper I thrust, the louder she would scream certainly allowing any neighbors to hear. Minutes later, we both reached our climax.

Plopping down onto the bed beside her, I pull her close to my chest as I plant a small kiss on the top of her head.

"Was this your first time?" I asked her curiously.

"Honestly no, but you were the best" she admitted, smiling up at me. "What about you?"

"It actually was my first" I answered as my cheeks flushed. "I've never been the type of guy many girls wanted to be with. Most girls thought of me as only a friend, many assumed I was gay."

"Well if you were gay, I'd have to sadly inform you that I don't have a dick" she joked as I ruffled her hair.

"Haha very funny" I said as I rolled my eyes before chuckling. "Honestly, I've never even had a girlfriend before so I'm new to mostly everything."

"Was I also your first kiss?" she asked, looking up at me.

"No, Mark was. Not long after debut, since JYP had a strict no dating policy for 3 years, we would often do a bit of experimenting" I answered her.

"Am I the better kisser?"

"Nah he totally is" I joked, earning a hit in the arm from her. "Just joking babe, you know you are" I spoke before kissing her nose.

"Thank you Bammie" she smiled as she laid her head on my chest. I quietly sing to her as I twirl her faded pink ponytail around my finger. Not long after, we softly drifted off to sleep.