Damien

Y/n's POV
I woke up to my puppy licking my toes. I giggled as I sat up.

"Cass, stop it!" I laughed. I picked her up and put her down on the ground. I went downstairs to have a bowl of cereal and look at Pinterest. I got a notification on my phone. It was a cryptic text telling me that someone was coming into the office today and I used to know the secret person.

Who is it? Somebody I remember? And it's a guy. I guess that I'll figure it out when I get there. I finished my cereal and put on a cute outfit.

I put Cass in her crate and left. I went by Dunkin' Donuts to grab the donuts. I also got Joven a milkshake to annoy him. He'd recently started hating milkshakes after a cursed episode of a Smosh Games video. I finally got to the Smosh office and walked in.

"Hey, Y/n! Gimme!" Wes ran over and stole a donut. That sweet giant.

"Well, that's one less donut for the gang. Good thing I got three dozen."

"Hey, sis! He's almost here! I'll take those." Shayne put the boxes in the break room and I sat on the GameBang couch.

"So, you ready to meet the new member?" Mari sat beside me and asked. She's been my best friend out of Smosh.

"Yeah! I wish that I knew who it was though." She smirked.

"You'll like him. I promise." She got up and grabbed a donut.

"Am I the only one that doesn't know this guy?!"

"Yep." Sohinki handed me a controller. "Mortal Kombat?" He knew that I would say yes. I was a pro. No one could ever beat me.

"Gimme!" He handed me the controller and we started. He was Sub-Zero and I was Goro. What is up with him and Lasercorn with Sub-Zero? Of course, I won and used a fatality.

"How the heck did you beat me?!" Stupid question.

"Talent." I laughed.

"He's here!!" Keith yelled. I ran to get up and found everybody huddling around him.

"Oh, Y/n doesn't know who he is. Move peeps." Shayne motioned for everyone to move. They parted and I looked at the guy. He was so cute.

"Hi Y/n!" He smiled big and ran up to hug me. I hugged back, so I wouldn't look rude.

"Hi? Umm, what's your name?" He pulled away and had a blank face.

"Y/n, it's me! Damien. Remember? We used to play Mario Kart listening to the Music Man."

Shit, Damien Haas. My and Shayne's best friend since middle school. The Damian that would come over to lose to me at Mario Kart. He asked me out one time, but I turned him down for an idiot, I think that his name was Jake. I zoned out for a minute and didn't even notice myself tearing up.

"Damie!" I ran up to him and hugged him again. I was still crying into his shoulder.

"I missed you. I'm here now no need to cry." He rubbed my back and I calmed down. I looked at him and smiled.

"I got donuts! Come on!" I held his hand and ran to the break room.

"Wow. These look amazing." He reached for a glazed donut and so did I. Our hands touched and I jerked mine back. I blushed hard.

"Couple goals!" Lasercorn and Sohinki walked in. I blushed even harder. I was pretty sure that I was tomato-red by now. Damien laughed and bit into a donut. I remembered the milkshake I got for Joven and ran to the fridge. I found it and picked it up.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Wes asked.

"Remember the milkshake marathon that you did with Mari and Joven?" I asked.