Jealous (Wes 2 pt. 2

Wes's POV
When we took off, I happily kissed Rebecca's hand. She didn't look as nervous now and she calmed down.
"Wes?"
"Yes, sweetheart?" I said looking down at the beautiful girl. She blushed.
"C-can I cuddle with you?" She asked.
"Of course! Come here." I said holding out my arms. She laid her head on my chest and bout an arm over my stomach. She fell asleep pretty fast. I fell asleep too. I think that I love her.

We woke up in the middle of the flight and ate some snacks.
"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked stupidly.
"No. Umm I'll be single for ever." She said popping a peanut into her mouth. I felt sorry for her. I hugged her close for a second. I felt her sigh into my chest. I heard her mumble something. It sounded like "I love you.".
"What'd you say?" I asked. She rode up again.
"Nothing," she said, "but I love you." She smiled. I couldn't believe it. She just said that she loves me. I hugged her tightly this time. She leaned into it and I kissed her forehead.
"I love you too." I told her.
"What about your girlfriend?" She asked. Ugh Remina.
"I'm thinking about breaking up with her. I umm don't think that she's right for me." I said. I looked at a text that Lasercorn sent me. It was me and Rebecca hugging each other while we were asleep. He didn't say anything else. I looked over at him. He and Sohinki were snickering. I chuckled and shook my head. Me and her are adorable. I looked back at her. She was listening to music and reading. I decided to go on my phone. Someone on Snapchat chatted me. I went into my Snapchat and looked at the sweet chat. The girl told me that she was very happy that I was a person and that I always made her laugh. I was also her favorite Smosh member. I sent her a happy emoji and she texted back. She said she had no idea that I would chat back and that it was her birthday. I told her happy Birthday. She said thanks and I turned off my phone.

When we got off of the plane, I took Becca and Damian to get coffee. I got Becca a frap and a scone. Damian got some kind of coffee. We got our suitcases and walked around a little bit. I saw a welcome to Florida sign and two stores. One was for Universal Studios and the other Disney World. Rebecca ran to the Universal studios one. Damian and I followed her and walked in. There was a bunch of Harry Potter stuff. I saw Rebecca looking for Neville Longbottom's wand.
"Here! I found it! Finally." She said. I chuckled. She bought it and we went to get our suitcases. Damian caught up with us. He really wanted to talk to Rebecca. I got jealous.

Rebecca's POV
"Becca! Can I talk to you, alone?" Damian asked me.
"Sure." I said.
"Umm Boze sat by me on the plane and held my hand the whole time. She even fell asleep on my shoulder!" He said excited.
"That's great! When are you gonna tell her that you love her?" I asked.
"I'm thinking about tonight."
"Ok well, good luck bro." I told him. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. He skipped over to Boze and went to talk to her. I found Wes again and he had our suitcases. He looked a little mad.

"Everything ok?" I asked him. He looked down at me.
"Everything is ok." He said with the fakest smile I've ever seen.
"Well thank you for getting my stuff cupcake." I said standing on my tiptoes. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. When I got back on my feet, I saw him smiling and blushing. He know that he loves me.

Everyone got unpacked when we got to the hotel. I was rooming with Boze. I was putting my makeup in the bathroom when Boze asked me an interesting question.
"Rebecca, do you think that Damian and I make a cute couple?" She asked.
"Why do you ask?"
"Because I might have a crush on Damian. Please don't tell him!" She cried.
"I won't. Umm he said that he wants to hold your hand tonight. Mainly when we go through the haunted houses." I told her. I looked over at her. She squealed with excitement.

We both got dressed. We hung out for a little while and watched TV. We didn't know what to do until 7:45.

"Guys, it's time to go now." Flitz said knocking on the door.
"Ok! We're coming." I said. Boze got up and we walked up. We walked down to the lobby and met up with everyone. I found Wes.
"Hey." I said softly as we walked out.
"Hey sweetheart. I'm sorry that I was mad earlier." He said.
"It's fine. I still love ya." I told him. We held hands and walked to the park. At the moment we were just getting snacks and going to stores.

Damian walked up to me at some point.
"I'm about to do it. Wish me luck." He said.
"Finally! I hope you do ok. By the way she like you too."
"Thanks so much for the encouragement Becca I cant descr-" He said as he got pushed away by Wes. That's when everything started to go black.

Wes's POV
I couldn't stand looking at Damian flirt with Becca. I stormed over and pushed him out of the way and held Becca's face softly. I kissed her on the lips passionately. She kissed back for a split second until she started to fall back. I held her waist and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and her arms hung down. She passed out.
"Shit!" I said.
"What happened?" Sohinki asked.
"I don't know! I just kissed her and she passed out!" I said picking her up bridal style.

We walked back to the hotel. We went to her room and I laid her on her bed. Everyone else piled into the room. I sat Becca up and took off her jacket. She looked pale.
"Does anyone know why this might be happening?" Lasercorn asked. I looked up. Boze has her head down.
"Boze? What's wrong with her?" I asked.
"She umm hasn't been eating much, at all. She's kind of been starving herself." She said. Why has she been starving herself?! No Becca. I looked back at Becca. I shook her a little bit. Nothing. I shook her more. She opened her eyes a little.
"Becca? Are you with me?" I asked her.
"W-Wes?" She said.
"Hey baby. Can someone go get her something from the lobby?"
"I'll go. Be right back." Joven said running out. Damian gave me a bag of chips and a bottle of water.
"Becca eat." I told her.
"No thanks." She said pushing away the chips.
"You're going to eat." I said holding a chip in front of her. She ate it.

A little while later, I was watching a movie with Smosh Games and holding Becca close. She had finished the chips and water. All of a sudden, Joven burst into the room.
"I'm here! Sorry! Here Becca." He said. He gave Becca the food. She now had enough strength to eat on her own.
"Thanks Joven. I think that I can handle her for the rest of the night. Boze, can you do a favor and stay with Someone else tonight? I need to talk to Rebecca." I said. Boze nodded.
"She can stay with me." Damian said. I nodded. Everyone else left and it was just me and Becca.

"Rebecca, why did you do this baby? You know that I care about you."
"I-I just wanted you to like me. I thought that having a perfect body would help, but I'm still fat!" She cried. I picked up her food and put in on a nearby table. I sat her down on my lap and held her.
"I will always love you. You are perfect the way you are. Stop starving yourself please. I love you." I told her. She held onto my collar and kissed me. I kissed her back softly and held her cheek. She pulled back. She grabbed her food and started to eat.
"I love you too. But why did you push Damian?" She asked.
"He was flirting with you and I got jealous!" I said.
"Cupcake, He wasn't flirting. He was thanking me. I was helping him with Boze. He's in love with her!" She said with a laugh. I'm so stupid.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! My typing is still messed up. I hope that you liked this chapter. The fan texting Wes in the story was actually real. He really did chat me back on Snapchat! Also, never starve yourself for anyone to like you. Thanks for reading! Bye SHMELLOS!!!!