Part title

A/N: Oh you are not expecting what's about to go down (Insert Evil Laugh)

Ari's POV.

Location: Music Studio, North Beverly.

I am wearing white six inch heeled boots, orange camo trousers and a white crop.

My hair is down, long and wavy.

Victoria and I are sitting on Tommy Brown's couch, legs tangled, sharing a large Kale, Cashew and Tofu salad.

It's been a long day, mostly writing and recording a few songs for my fourth album. The rest of the day was composed of giggling.

"So.." Vic says, halfway through a bite. "How is Mac?"

I blush. She smiles.

"He's.. he's great." I shrug, popping a piece of Tofu in my mouth. "How about you and your boo??" I smirk.

I knew Victoria was waiting for me to ask, because her smile widens.

"Ariana, it's going so well between us. Yesterday, I came home and there were rose petals all the way up the stairs.
I followed them- and he was there, in my bedroom with a glass of Chardonnay and teddy bear."

"Wow Vic!" I swoon. "That is so romantic you lucky girl!"

"I know right." She smiles, looking down modestly.

I gently place a finger under her chin and lift it so that Victoria is looking into my eyes.

"You don't need to be so modest and shy all the time Victoria. You are so talented and kind." I say gently.

In that moment I study my best friends gorgeous face.

Suddenly the door flings open and Malcolm is standing there, as he see's us his eyes widen.

He stares in shock. I look at him confused, but then realised how not innocent Vic and I must look.

I'm practically sitting on Victoria's lap with a bowl of salad, our faces so close, my hands cupping her face.

"Malcolm, It's not what it looks like!"

Malcolm looks pale as a sheet.

"What is going on Ari?" he eyes me suspisiously. "It's kinda hot, but I'm pissed you kept this from me."

"Malcolm!" I roll my eyes. My face is heating up and I feel humiliated.

I know that I am blushing a deep red. "It's not what it looks like."

I get off Victoria's lap and approach Malcolm.

He doesn't hug me back.

"Mac, Ariana and I are just friends." Victoria insists.

"We were eating salad and talking- I was just trying to tell her not to be so shy" I add.

Malcolm's shoulders relax and I smile as his arms open and I fall into his warm embrace. He kisses my neck.

"We both have perfect boyfriends anyway" Victoria says.

Malcom and I share a glance, the kind of glance that you give someone when you share an amazing secret.

He gently rubs his thumb over my ring finger, caressing the diamond. I crane my neck upward, searching for a kiss, which he responds to immediately. Butterflies fill my tummy and I sigh into his kiss.

"GET A ROOM!" Victoria interrupts, doubling over in laughter.

I pull away reluctantly, avoiding Malcolm's eyes and grabbing his hand, turning towards the mixing table.