Chapter 4: You're My Brother...?

Wonwoo is Seulgi's twin, by the way

⋆✧♡✧⋆

Seulgi POV
I called Wendy ah. I mean she's probably busy because she's the owner of her own bakery.

Wendy: Hello?
Me: Can you come with me to a fan meeting?
Wendy: Seriously? Seul, I thought you were over all that kpop still lol
Me: Aniyoo. Apparently I have a brother
Wendy: No way... I thought you were the only child-- And you only had Seolhyun
Me: That's what I thought too. But you know how I moved out of the house right?
Wendy: Yeah...
Me: Well apparently my mom put up photos of me and my 'brother'. When I moved out. So meaning, she didn't have them up when I was living there. So probably Appa was like 'Seulgi can't know who he is'.
Wendy: So wait... Your brother is a kpop idol?
Me: Yeah, apparently he's in a kpop group. Do you think Yerim wants to come?
Wendy: Then she'll never want to leave the fan meeting
Me: That's true
Wendy & Me: Let's invite her anyways
Me: I'll pick you guys up at... 2:30 pm
Wendy: Got it

⋆✧♡✧⋆

I wore something simple. I grabbed my keys, purse, and phone and headed out. As I was driving to Wendy's house I kept thinking things over.

"I'm in my mid 20s and I'm going to a fan meeting..." I said then silence. "I mean nothing's wrong with that, I'll just like around the same age as the idols being there"

I picked up Wendy ah. "Annyeong!"

"Hey" I said as Wendy walked over to the passenger seat. "Is Yerim coming?"

"Yeah" She says

"Cool" I said

Around ten minutes past and we then got Yerim. She started sprinting over to my car. She jumped into the car and closed the door.

"Yerim, why did you like run here?" I ask

"Unnie, you didn't tell me that you have a brother who is a kpop idol!" Yerim says

"I don't know!" I said

⋆✧♡✧⋆

We got to the fan meeting and there's so much girl fans waiting in line to greet their Oppas.

Yerim was dying. She literally didn't know who these kpop boys are but she was fanning over them.

"I'm going to greet them" She's says as she waits in line

"Um okay..." I said

Me and Wendy ah waited on the side.

"So apparently my brother is supposed to be here..." I said

"Do you even know who he looks like?" Wendy asks

"Yes I do actually" I said laughing

"Which one is he...?" She asks

"Shit-- oh him" I said pointing

Wonwoo is currently talking to a fan and one of his members placed a flower crown on his head.

After talking to a fan, he then looks up towards my direction. He then widen his eyes as he sees me. I sightly smile as he smiles as well. One of his members noticed him and looked to where the direction Wonwoo was staring. The guy then points towards me and laughs and smiles.

After the fan meeting was over, me and Wendy ah were going to find Yerim, until someone said my name. "Seulgi?"

"I'll be back I'm gonna find Yerim" Wendy said and leaves

"Okay" I said I turn around and it's Wonwoo. "Oh hi! Wait... Are you Wonwoo...?"

He nods. "Yeah... Wait... No, you can't be Seulgi... Kang Seulgi?"

"Yeah" I said "Yah, how do you not remember me??"

"Yah, miahne" He says, "Why are you out here anyways? Didn't Appa warn you not to come here?"

"Oh please... I'm 24" I spat, "Yah, no one is stopping me from going places. I still hate Appa so I won't ever listen to him"

"Ah... Turning 25" He says

"Yah! I say an age I want to say" I said

He spoke "Seulgi, I gotta go. I'll see you around. I doubt it though, bye!"

"Oh wait--" I said

He turns around smiles, "Ne?"

"You have a phone?" I ask

He nods, "Ne"

"Let's switch phone numbers" I announced

He nods as we switched phones to put in our numbers. "Bye Noona"

"Bye" I said

⋆✧♡✧⋆

Wow, this was a really boring chapter... 😁