Chapter 7: Jealously

Seulgi POV
I looked at my phone and it's Taeyong. I look at my messages and he spammed me like crazy! 28 notifications!

Kkangseul: YAH ARE YOU CRAZY?!
Kkangseul: 28 notifications??
TY_Track: Miahne
TY_Track: I just want to eat something. All the hyungs are either busy or hanging out with Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, or Rosé
TY_Track: Wanna eat somewhere?
Kkangseul: Sure. I'm hungry too. I accidentally skipped breakfast
TY_Track: Noona... How...?
Kkangseul: I don't know...
TY_Track: how about... Jajangmyeon?
Kkangseul: HELL YESSS

I gotten ready and wore something simple. A black shirt and denim jeans. I grabbed my phone and keys and stuffed it into my purse. I was about to leave until I saw myself in the mirror reflection.

"Damn... My hair is gross today" I said to myself as I stare at it

I immediately put on a red cap and headed out. I turned on my car and drove off to the jajangmyeon restaurant. I parked my car and right on time Taeyong arrived.

"Did you just come as well?" He asks

"Yeah" I said

We walk into the restaurant. We then gotten seated. There wasn't many options due to this being a jajangmyeon restaurant. The both of us order and had waited until the food comes out.

"So Taeyong, what made you want to eat with me? This is unusual" I announced taking a slip from my water

"Oh... It's because me and Jennie gotten to a fight last night" Taeyong confessed, "I wanted to get drinks but I figured that you wouldn't have come"

"I would have came" I said, "If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"

"She thought I was cheating on her with Nayeon" He explains, "All I did was help her move into her apartment because Chaeng told me that I had to help her. After that, we went to dinner and ate. And so Nayeon and I took a photo together and then she posted it on Instagram. Jennie then saw it, probably thinking that I was on a date with her. So then Jennie saw it and after she confronted me about it. And of course I told her that it wasn't a date and I only helped Nayeon because she needed help moving in"

"Holy shit..." I said and paused, "So after she didn't listen to you?"

"Yeah... She thought I was lying. Nayeon even posted something about like it wasn't a date. She even went and tried getting Jennie's number and try calling her so she can clear it up. And so she asked Chaeng if she could have Jennie's number, but Chaeng had told Nayeon that Jennie didn't want her phone number" Taeyong says, "I... I just don't want Jennie to be upset at me..."

"What about I talk to her about it?" I asked, "I'm your best friend-- I'm sure she'll understand if I told her"

"Seulgi Noona, please don't be involved" He says, "Although you're close with her and her friends, Jennie could be protective when it comes to relationships"

"Well then..." I paused, "Imma make that girl understand that this is a misunderstanding"

"Thanks Noona..." Taeyong says slightly smiling

Jimin POV
Yerim and I went to pick up iced coffee for all the hyungs because I apparently lost a bet so I have to buy everyone coffee. And because so happen Yerim met up with me. The worker gave me a carrier that held only four iced coffees. While Yerim carried three iced coffees.

"Is this for you and the Oppas?" Yerim asks

I nod, "Yep"

"I bet the workers stared at you like you were crazy ordering seven coffees" Yerim express

"Oh yeah totally" I said

We walked past this jajangmyeon restaurant and in the corner of my eye, I could see Seulgi with this guy, I can't make out who it is though.

"What's wrong with you?" Yerim asks as she stops

"Isn't that Seulgi Noona?" I asked

Yerim looked, "Oh yeah... She's with Taeyong Oppa"

"Who's that?" I asked curiously

"I don't know... That's Jennie Unnie's--" Yerim says then she was cut off when she saw a cute dog past by us

"How cute!" She squeals. Then walks up to the owner and asks them for a picture with the dog. Her wish was then granted and later the dog and the owner had left Yerim behind all happy as she received a picture with them

"What were you going to say?" I asked

"Huh?" Yerim says, "I don't remember" as she posts the photo of her and the dog

⋆✧♡✧⋆

It's around 12:00 am and I was having trouble falling asleep. I stared at the ceiling as I kept thinking of random things. Suddenly, the thought of Seulgi and Taeyong came into mind.

What could be their relationship together...?
What's this weird feeling...? Am I jealous?

⋆✧♡✧⋆