Happy Birthday (x Killua)

It's the day before your birthday. Your best friend and secret crush Killua Zoldyck and you have a birthday-sleepover.

"Can't believe you're turning 18 tomorrow", he says while the to of you are staring at the television.
"Yeah it's kinda special but kinda not,you know?"
"Yup."
You two hear an obviously fake scream on the tv.
"I said that he will die fist! My price?", he hold his hand open in front of you, awaiting your response.
"Nuh uh. He's not dead. And by the way the other guy died like 5 minutes ago."
"No way! He's not dead, he just disappeared! We never saw him die!"

The discussion goes minutes longer, then suddenly everything goes black.
"Oh no, not again! I don't have any fuses!", you search for the flashlight you always use when that happens.
"It's okay, just light up some candles and we find a way to keep you awake."
"Yeah like you don't get tired".
You find the flashlight and turn it on just to see how Killua starts to smirk as he says: "You remember my 18th birthday last year? It wasn't even 7 pm and you couldn't stay awake."
"Shut up! I had like 3 days no real sleep!"

You light up some candles and check the fuse box, maybe you can fix it... Nope

"Well, now what?", you ask the white haired boy, while you are sitting down next to him.
You're looking at each other, trying to figure out what you should do.

"I know! Let's play truth or dare!", the boy says.
"But it's kinda boring..."
"I didn't mean the normal truth or dare." He pulls out a bottle with an alcoholic liquid in it.
"Yeah that's makes it so much better.", you say ironically.
"You don't try, you don't know."
"Okay, okay, if you say so."
"Give. It. A. Try. Give. It. A. Try.", he begins to chant, like he is trying to control your mind or something like that.
"Okay, stop! Fine."
"Yeah!"

After a few rounds of drunken truth or dare, you are a bit drunken. More than your blue-eyed friend.

"Okaaay, (y/n).  Now to the important questions! Do you have a crush on someone? I mean you would tell me, right?"
"Why the question?"
"I am the one, who asks!"
"Okay yes I have one!"
"Who's he? Do I know him?", he ask curiously.
"To much questions for one round, Killua."
"But I wanna knooooooow." He wants to know really badly.

"Okay, maybe you... Know him."
"Oh my gosh, it's Gon!", he is shocked.
"No!" You hit him with a pillow, that you found next to you.
"Well... It's Kura-?", he's interrupted by another hit with the pillow.
"No."
"You like to hit me with that pillow, don't you?"
You hit him again. "Yes. Now stop asking!"

For a moment he's silent, then he says shocked: "IT'S LEORIO OH MY GOSH!"
"NOOO! NEVER!" You want to hit him another time, but he takes a pillow and you two end up in a pillowfight.

Moments later he landed on top of you. He stares into your (e/c) eyes.

"Woah.", you think, "Were his eyes always so awesome?"
"(Y-y/n)?", he asks.
"Yes, Killua?"
"Can I... Can I show you a secret?"
"Of course you can!"
"But I mean...", his face comes a little bit closer, "No matter what's happening now, we're still friends, right?", you see, that he has trouble doing whatever he's trying to do.
"You'll always my best friend!", you smile to comfort him.

"Okay well then...", he comes a bit closer and kisses you.
You don't really know what to do, you feel that your face is burning in every shade of red right now.
He pulls away from the kiss and stares again deeply into your eyes.
Your trying to say something but everything that comes out of you is not understandable gibberish.

He climbs off you, sits down on the pile of pillows on the ground next to you. "I... Really love you, (y/n)."
You sat up, too and you are trying to say something like "I love you too" but everything you can say right now is, "Too love I you."
Your face burns more and more red as you realize that that what you said completely stupid was.

He still understood what you said. His sky blue eyes are shining.
"You... really?", he asks as it was to beautiful to be true.
"Yes.", you can calm down but he comes again closer to you.

He hugges you tight and whispers quietly into your ear: "So I will protect and care about you, because I love you."

The two of you spend the rest of the night together like the cutest couple someone could ever see. You couldn't stay awake for much longer thought, but who could stay awake, lying on a pile of pillows and next to the person you love? I wouldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU!!♡♡♡
Thanks for reading my first story! I hope you enjoyed it, because it's 2 a.m. right now and I can't sleep soooo...
THANK YOU AGAIN!!♡♡♡