Happy Birthday (lemon ending)

He hugges you tight and whispers quietly into your ear: "So I will protect and care about you, because I love you."

"That... Was so cute!", you think to yourself.
But your thoughts are interrupted by the feeling of a cold hand under your shirt.
"K-killua? What are you doing?", you blush deeply red again.
"I'm just about to give you... A special present.", he starts smiling lustful as he takes of your shirt.
"I mean... If you have nothing against it, of course." His cold fingers glide over your naked skin.
"N-no...", you blush even harder.
He lifts his shirt while he asks eroticly: "What no? No you don't want this or No you have nothing against it?"
He completely takes of his shirt.
"No... I-I'm okay w-with that..."
It looks like he has only waited for this, because as soon you said that he grabs you and presses you down to the pillows, positioning himself on top of you. He starts kissing you and you feel his tounge asking for permission to enter your mouth. You open your mouth a little bit, it slides into your mouth. He wins the fighting for domination so fast, you couldn't even realize what happened.
He grabs behind you to open your bra, pulls away from the kiss and takes it of.
You feel the feel of the cold hitting your breasts. Your trying to cover them brings you nothing because he's grabbing your hands.
"Please, don't hide from me. You're beautiful."
He puts his hands on your breasts and gives them a light a light squeeze. One hand leaves your breast and you feel that he began to suck on you nipple, after a short time he changes the breasts. You're trying not to moan at his actions but you can't hold it.
His finger is sliding down to your pants, ready to undress you. He pull down your pants and pantys.
You feel the cold hitting you again. But you also feel his free hand sliding down to your entry. You know what's happening now.
He places his mouth on your neck and starts butterfly kissing it. His hand on your breast is still massaging it as his other hand slips into your entry. First one, then two fingers. You can't take it anymore. You start to moan. His fingers keeping moving in and out, faster, faster, faster. With putting the third finger into you, you start moaning louder, till you come all over his fingers. He pulls them out and pulls away from your neck, he puts the three fingers in his mouth, tasting your sweet juice,while he's staring deeply into your eyes.

"Oh my-..."
Still staring at you, he goes lower on you.
"That's soooo good~", he says just before he puts his tounge into you, licking everything out of you.
"Mhhh~ K-killua~", you start moaning. You come after a while on his tounge and into his mouth, then he pulls away from your entrance.
He gets rid of his pants and boxers and you can see his member.
Not realizing that you're saying it aloud you say: "It's huge..."
He smirks and climbs back up on you.
"Don't worry.", he says.
Thats the only warning you get before he inserts his member into you. You groan due to the pain.
"Shhh... It's gonna be okay.", he says, slowly moving forward and backwards. Your painful groaning turns pleasing. His body moves faster and faster until he's just bursting in and out.
You can't stop moaning and groaning as he keeps increasing the speed.
"Killu-Ah~ D-don't stop!"
He lifts one of your legs to reach even deeper into you. You can't stop yourself, he can't neither.
"Mhhhh~"
Hitting your G-spot is letting you reach your climax, he reaches his at the exact same time and you two hear the clock's hitting midnight.
"Well... Happy birthday (y/n)."
"Thanks..."
"Guess the special treatment just begins now.", he smirks kind of devilish and kind of erotic.
"W-what do you mean?"
"I'm not done with you."
Without further ado he flips you over. You're on all four then he burst into your back entrance.
"Ahh~"
He moves in and out, every time faster making you to spread all of your juice on the pillows below you.
You're shaking, you feel that you can't hold you like that much longer and your body gives in. He has you by the hips, holding you in place while your head is now resting on a pillow and moaning into it. You two reach your climaxes but he still holds you.
He sits you up hugging you from the back positioning his member in front of your back entrance and his finger in front of your entry. Giving you again butterfly kisses at your neck he inserts his member and fingers in you and massaging your breast with his other hand.
He goes faster, stronger and it drives you insane. You can't even moan anymore. You can't feel anything but him making you see stars. You don't want him to stop but your body can't hold it that long. After a few more climaxes he reaches his, too. You fall to the side unable to hold your body awake any longer.

Before you fall asleep you can hear that he is lying next to you and a 'I hope it wasn't to hard for you.'

Extra Extra Ending:

As you waked up you found a note:
"First: Happy Birthday!
Second: I was a bit early today. I thought I could surprise you but as I came the doorbell didn't work, the fuse I guess? I'm probably heading to a store right now for some new ones. But as the doorbell didn't work and on my knocking no one opened, I used the key you gave me. I found you guys laying down, naked on the ground so I decided to come back later!
Don't forget that the others and I will come at 4 p.m. so clean up and get ready.

P.S. I hope it was good ♡

Your friend since ever,
(f/n)"

"And?", Killua asks you.
"She saw us, she buys a fuse and the others are coming at 4 p.m."
"We have time. How's about another round?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!! ♡♡♡
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it aaaand idk have fun, live your lifes and love what you do? Yeah that's sounds awesome!
Thank you again!! ♡♡♡