Part 13

It didn't work.

Both my friends remained in this world unable to experience the one I was was escaping to.

"Shippo, what are you talking about?"

I had just explained what was happening but for some reason he had seemed to forget.

"I just explained."

"We weren't talking about anything."

This is weird. I needed to tell someone but had to tell someone. Maybe they just forgot about the world as the we're trying to enter it.

"Um I think I should be heading off now."

"Where are you going."

"Um... I'm going do... some training." Before they could answer and his before they could find until they left.
My palms started to become damp and I was unable to move. This better be not what I thought it was.
I scrambled into the portal to where Kagome and Sota were waiting for me. For some I had to make my big entrance striding open the door at a rapid pace.

"Kagome! I need help!"

"What is it?"

"I told Mariku and Sango about the well."

"You did wha-"

"But right after they forgot everything about he whole conversation."

She didn't say anything and I could tell that she felt uneasy.

"Maybe it's .... um... it was probably the power of the well. Don't worry to much about it." All I could do was take her word for it she knew more about the well than me but I had this feeling that she knew something she wasn't telling me.

Today was so fun, we went to the shopping and  to the dog cafe. Even though every time I saw a dog it reminded me of the abuse Inuyasha gave me, they were starting to grow on my. Though I had fun something was completely off with Kagome, she wasn't her cheery self , I guess she was just thinking about our friends.
We decided
We took something called a photo that catches you memories, I will be able to show them lots from this world without them even having tonne here.

It was now night and going back home would only give me anxiety to I decided to stay the night. I had something called a shower for the first time. And slipped under the covers on the futon beside Sota's bed.
Today was so hard to sleep ever though I was so comfortable. My mind kept going over the strange event.

"Hey Sota you still awake?"

"You can't sleep either?"

"Uhm,"

"I just thought that we had such an amazing day I can't wait till I can make more memories
in feudal Japan."
The fox demon smiled  knowing that after seeing the wells powers he may have to rethink their deal.

I was lying in darkness floating into a deep deep sleep.......

The next day, my department. Sad as usual but I had a strange felling that my journeys may be coming to an end.