*Chapter 15*

~Diana~

She was begging me to come back and stay with them. I wasn't one to say no to my sister but there was no way I could come back and still deal with Rocci and Trix at the same time. Rocci is the controlling type and me not being in the room these last few days has her wondering if my loyalty is wavering to them.

Natalie I'll come and see you every day, I promise. But you can't stay. It's complicated. I understand I just wished it could be like it used to be when you were here with us and we'd stay up watching scary movies or doing each other's nails. DJ, whatever it is they got on you, we can make it go away. You really can't Zo I said looking down. So it's true. What's true? You been sleeping with them? Who told you that? Emerald warned me about you being around them, but Diamond was the one that confirmed it. She said that you were in to the nurse for something. I heard it from Baby doll Natalie interjected. Does everyone in this house know? DJ just tell me did they drug you? I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything it was exactly how Emerald said it would be, they gave me some stuff, said it would make me feel good. I woke up in the bed naked with Rocci on top of me and Onyx on the side That was the first time, after that it was like a revolving door between them two and Onyx. Rocci and Trix was one thing but Rocci and Onyx together was a totally different situation. They were rough and didn't take no for answer.

I gotta get back I said wiping a tear from my face and going towards the door. Wait DJ, Zo said stopping me. Just say the word and it'll stop. You can't stop this Zo I am in too deep. You don't have to do this Diana. I'll be back later to get my stuff I said moving past her and leaving the room.

As soon as I stepped out the room I broke down crying. I knew I needed to stay with my sisters but the hold they had over me was too strong. I cleared my face before anyone could see me and went back down to Rocci and Trix room. I walked in they were already lit and going at it. There's our girl, take off them clothes and join us. I can't! And why not? That time of the month. She looked at me and then Trix. Well watch then she said going back to what she was doing to Trix. I literally wanted to throw up watching her degrade Trix. And the fact that Trix was taking it and obviously liked what was going on. They finished a few minutes later and she came over and kissed me. Since you couldn't taste it I figured I'd share, she said winking at me. They went and got in the shower while I scrubbed my mouth. I don't know where they been or who they been with these last three days.

So what going on tonight? Work as usual. Naw there is something going down at one of the hotels down on the strip that's supposed to be paying big money. I'll pass! What do you mean you'll pass? You don't have a choice. I am not dancing or doing any of that other shit right now. You been away three days and forget who runs this shit, she said grabbing me by the neck. Rocci let me go! Or what you gon go tell your sister? No I'll beat your ass myself. Oh really you gon beat my ass she said pulling me by my hair. If I have to I will, so you better let me go. She said let her go Trix! Trix just stood there. She let me go and laughed before back handing the hell out of me. Shit! I held my face from where she slapped me. She picked me up by my neck and threw me into the wall.

Listen here you little bitch I run you, you belong to me. If you ever talk to me like that again I'll slit your throat and leave your body on the front yard for everyone to see you catch my drift. I looked at her and shook my head, like I said I am not dancing tonight. She came towards me again and this time Trix in between us. Rocci why don't you go and see Onyx for a little bit! I'll handle this she said putting her hand on Rocci's face. Yeah handle that before I have to show her who the real bitch is in here, she said walking off towards the door. As soon as the door shut Trix looked at me.

Girl are you crazy that bitch could kill you? I am not taking her shit Trix. You need to come correct because Rocci and Onyx aren't the ones to be played with. Something dawned on me when she started talking to me. Wait I said looking at her. I thought you were with them. Naw I am here because I need protection. From who? It don't matter all you need to know is that Rocci and Onyx are crazy and not that Sapphire popping pills crazy I am talking that I'll murder you in your sleep crazy. How do you deal with it then Trix? Sometimes you gotta do some strange things for the money and protection. You need to be cool on Rocci. I am not into girls like that. Me either. I just saw you doing the hell out of her. Correction you saw her doing the hell out of me, do you ever see me reciprocate that shit? She was right I've never see her repay the favor. I mean Rocci wasn't ugly in the least she was fair skin with these mysterious green eyes, and a unique accent like she was from the islands or something.