*Chapter 27*

~Emerald~

What the hell are you doing here I said pulling Craig out the main lobby onto the porch. I come to see if you handled that situation? Of course I handled it that bitch was on her last mother fucking strike with me and everyone else in this damn house. The boss sent this over to you he said handing me the envelope. Craig why did he want her dead? She played with fire and got burned.

I looked over the desert around us remembering the night I caught up to Rocci. Her first mistake was not leaving the ranch after what she did to Diana. She stayed for 2 weeks cooped up in her room getting high and drinking. She had the ratchet bitches bring her food and stuff cause she knew if she stepped foot out that room I'd be on that ass. No doubt she was alone cause as soon word spread through the house what happened to Diana, Trix was ghost no good bye or nothing she just left. Rocci should have followed suite but she didn't and I caught her the night of Diana's funeral.

"Well well look who crawled out of her hole! Leave me alone Emerald. Oh we way past leaving folks alone. Come take a walk with me. Hell naw what I look like taking or walking with you. A dead bitch walking I said pulling my switch blade on her. Now walk! Zora and Natalie were still in town at a hotel, Diamond had set them up in. They couldn't stay in the room no ways since cops were all over the place and it was just way to fucking close for them. We walked out to the private parking garage towards the end. She got brave and swung on me but I was too quick for her I ducked and cut her arm. Don't try me bitch. You already done fucked up so take this like a real bitch. Yeah I am a real bitch she said sucking her teeth with this grin on her face. Smile now sweetie cause when I am done with you, you won't be smiling. I knocked her out cold before putting her in the drunk of Nicoli's car. I wasn't about to drive my car and have dna in there so I used his. I made sure my hair was up and slipped on the gloves, before getting in the car.

Once I got to the spot I honked and the guys came out and got her. What we doing with her? Tie her to the board while I get the power tools.

Wake up bitch I said revving up the power saw! What...where am I? Hell bitch look around at all the demons. Oh my god. So you really thought you were gonna get away with doing that to DJ huh! She didn't say anything. Speak bitch you were so vocal before I said running the saw across her leg. Ahhh! She screamed. Punk bitch stop crying I ain't even touch your leg. You weren't doing all that crying when you were stabbing Diana in the back or raping her huh! Oh what you thought I didn't know? Everything in that ranch is taped.

Are you going to kill me? She said stuttering. Shut all that stuttering shit up you ain't got no problem and you damn sure ain't stupid. I ain't going to kill you now I am a make suffer. I want you to feel every single thing you've done to any girl in that ranch and then when you can't take it no more I am going to slit your throat and let you die a slow death. Chico bring in the stuff I said to the other guys."

For the next 3 days, we tortured her day and night to the point where she was begging us to kill her. I wasn't going to give her that satisfaction though. She wasn't going to bow out gracefully while 5 innocent girl died at her hands. The final day came and the room wreaked and she was barely alive.

"Bitch you still alive I said slapping her face! Ugh she said groaning as she came too. Just kill me! Why so you can make peace and feel good about yourself. You ain't give them girls the opportunity to make peace. Nor did you make them feel good about themselves either.

She smirked at me. Why you smiling ain't shit funny! You we're my favorite jewel. Shut Up! You don't remember the nights we spent together? Shut Up now! That sweet little tattoo you got on your waist sentiments of me. I back handed her hard. Ugh she said laughing a little after that. You still sweet Emerald? That's it I am done with you bitch I said getting the tools out. You remember all them nights I spent playing between your legs and you between mine? I pulled out the long knife from the tool kit and swiftly stabbed her in the stomach turning the knife deeper.