CHAPTER 05

ARTHIT'S POV:

It was already past 7pm when they met up even though he wasn't done with his works, for some reason he wasn't ready to let his boyfriend go back to his dorm, while thinking of a way to make him stay, his stomach growled, making him blush even more and the chuckle coming from Kongpop reminded him that he wasn't alone.

Kongpop: P' have you eaten yet? Should we go get something?

Arthit: Sure, let's go to the school cafeteria at least they have my NomYen.

Then they started to walk side by side towards the cafeteria with Kongpop trying to get a hold of Arthit's hand and him trying to push away this brat's sneaky hand. If he was honest with himself he did want to hold it too, but he was too shy to do so.

Since they were in a dark alley, he finally gave in and they kept on walking while holding hands. Arthit was once again lost in his thoughts, he had to admit that his boyfriend had some guts, from day one he never backed down, even when he was ordered to shout 3 times that he liked men or even ordered to asked ten guys out and even when he claimed in front of the whole room that if he couldn't have the gear, he would make Arthit his wife. At that thought he could not help but let escape a laugh because in the end with Konpop unwavering persistence it did happen, he still felt guilty for treating him this way, ignoring him, being harsh to him. He was grateful toward his junior, for not holding all his past actions against him and even if they had started on bad note, they certainly had come a long way since then.

As the stall came in view, he quickly let go of Kongpop's hand and went to order their meals, while Kong was in charge of getting the drinks.

They found a spot not too close to the crowd, in order to be able to talk and enjoy each other company, but failed to see Maprang and her gang composed of May and Prae and another girl they had never seen. The girls were trying not to pay attention to the couple sitting and eating together, although they had announced being in a relationship just last month.

Not seeing the girls, Arthit was only focused on the person in front of him, as if seeing him for the first time. He noticed his dark skin, his big bright eyes that draw him in everytime, his features which were perfectly proportioned, this guy was truly worthy of being the campus moon not only he was handsome but he had a nice personality.

While praising him in his head, he somehow couldn't understand what his boyfriend saw in him, he wasn't ugly or at least that was what he believed, but they were definitely not in the same league, plus he had a bad temper which didn't help. Still he appreciated the fact that unlike his other friends Kongpop had never teased him for drinking his favourite NomYen and it had been that way from the start. This guy was Mister perfect except when he decided to tease him, there was definitely no end to it...

He was so engrossed in looking at Kongpop, that he didn't heard him talk to May at first. But he quickly came to his senses and listened to what she had to say:

May: P', Ai'Kong do you mind if we sit beside you?

Arthit: No, of course not N'May, you guys can sit with us.

He hadn't even finished his sentence before seeing Kongpop get up to sit next to him. Netherless to say that everyone was surprised by his actions but since he kept on eating his meal no one dared to mention it.

KONGPOP'S POV :

It's not that he didn't like Ai'Maprang, but he knew she had a crush on his P'Arthit and never failed to mention it, hoping to get her senior attention even though they had made their relationship official, during the "thank you party". He had hoped that she would get the hint, but instead she wouldn't stop asking his P'Arthit a multitude of questions about: his life, his hobbies, his likes and dislikes, if he was single, that was what the question which made his blood boil, Arthit saw that and reached out under the table to hold his hand, trying to calm him done while nicely responding to her that she knew he was taken. Kong who was always seen as a gentleman was getting more and more irritated. Even May and Prae could feel the tension in the air only Maprang seemed to be unaware of it. Never in a million year, would he have thought of telling a woman to get lost. His mâe had taught him to be respectful towards people, but what was he supposed to when a woman was hitting on his boyfriend right in front of him. She even dared to ask for his number, she simply had no shame...

May was the first to intervene, much to Kong and Arthit shock

May: Maprang your behavious is inappropriate you know that they are together yu should respect that

Maprang: It's not that I just can't believe that he would chose Kongpop over me

Prae: It's none of your business whohe chose he never lead you on if it's too painful we can switch table

Maprang: No i want to seat with P'Arthit

May: You're actinglike a spoiled child i hope you know that

Arthit: Wether i am with Kong or not doesn't concern you plus like i told you before i only see you as a nong that won't change.

Lost in his thoughts, he suddenly felt someone gently tap on his shoulder to get his attention, what was her name already? Chai... Ah Chailai! She started to introduce herself not waiting for Kongpope to answer and out of the blue, asked him if she could talk to him for a minute.

Chailai: Ai' Kongpope, can we talk alone for a minute?

Kongpop: I'm sorry, but if you have something to say, you can talk to me here!

Chailai: I'm sorry to insist, but could you just accept my request, I promise you we won't be gone for too long!

This sentence suddenly made Arthit listen more carefully their conversation. He thought that by announcing their relationship last month people would stop hitting on Kong, he couldn't have been more mistaken... Seeing that Kong wasn't going to follow her she simply said:

Chailai: I know, that they are rumours of you dating someone, but we've never seen you with any girl. So I thought that maybe you'd broken up and....

Kong: Ai'Chailai, first I don't know you and secondly I am still dating this person. All the while pointing to his boyfriend. To make sure she understood.

Chailai: Then, maybe we could exchange our numbers, and get to know each other, who knows, you...

ARTHIT'S POV:

Did he just heard this crazy girl say to his Kong:

Chailai: Then, maybe we could exchange our numbers, and get to know each other, who knows, you...

That was the sentence she should have never pronounced, he was glaring at her ready to give her his piece of mind, May seeing Arthit getting angry tried to reason her friend but this girl just wouldn't listen... And that was when our dear hazer lost it.

He pulled Kongope towards him, nibbled on his lower lip asking for entrance, just as he parted his lips, he didn't lost any time and claimed him in front of that woman, his boyfriend. Their tongues duelling together, trying to dominate the other, he started stroking the hair at the base of Kong's neck and the young man did the same, Kong muffled is boyfriend moans by deepening  the kiss, not wanting anyone but him to hear those sounds his Arthit made. For a few minutes lost in their kiss they forgot that they weren't alone, until they heard a cough coming from next to them!!

Arthit still mad at that girl's shameless behaviour couldn't help but say :

Arthit: So now my dear N'Chailai, I do believe that you understood that he is taken and that he doesn't want to get know you....

Chailai: P', I'm sorry I...

Arthit: You did know he had someone and yet you kept on hitting on him, now did I make myself clear enough for you to leave my boyfriend alone?

Chailai: Yes, P' I promise it won't happen ever again

Arthit: I certainly hope so, I bet you wouldn't want to run 54 laps am I right ?

Chailai: Yes, I'm sorry P'Arthit, Ai'Kong but I have to go.

And I watched her with a satisfied expression leaving or more accurately running toward her dorm followed by the others girls... Now that that he downed on me what I just did I blushed furiously and hide my head in Kong's shoulder. This guy will be the death of me

- P', It's still not too late can you come over to my dorm?

TBC

03/10/2019

i have decided to lessenthe drama in this fanfic it had become too much so stay tunned for new release !!