Short Fact Story #2

I had a brother.

After a day, that's when I found my brother. My older twin brother.

I met him when the Revolutionary War had begun.

Of course, we still didn't know we were siblings until the Revolutionary War had ended. (That PRECISE.)

Again, I remembered the fairy told once:

"While you're on your journey to your youth, you'll find out that you have a family."

Whenever colonization was at its temporary inactiveness, my brother would always tell me stories about his past life, which I had come up to the point realizing that he had undergone the same path as I did---but happened in different places.

(My prehistoric life started on the northern part of the homeland, while his life started on the southern part. And we met in the middle.)

But of course, he still didn't know that I had undergone to the same storyline as him that time.

After years of being together, we---again---found out that we had 3 more other siblings and 8 cousins, while on a journey of battling, trading and travelling.

And this time, they were younger male triplets, and 4 male and 4 female cousins.

We became one big happy family.

Until one day after my country gained its independence, I couldn't find my older brother since then.

After making me as a representative of our homeland (as well as my triplet brothers as representative of each of the 3 island groups and my cousins as representatives of the 8 main provinces), years still had been empty without him---until now.

And yet, I still wonder where he could be right now.

---*ZIP!*---

NO SPOILERS HERE 😝

To see more about my life, read the other book named "HetaPhilia" (eventhough it's still unfinished 😅)!

(But there's a video that I found and gave me so much feels, and I'd like to share this to you guys too . . . maybe it's an alternative story?)

That's all for now!

Mabuhay! 😘