Short Fact Story #4

I can see and talk to the souls of the nations' past heroes and heroines.

Like Rizal, my national hero (don't get me wrong about that previous word . . . [Kuya Alfred.] 😑), I talked to Amelia Earheart, Joanne de Arc, and other souls whenever they needed something to say for their fellow nations.

And I also think that they all did the same to the Kirkland brothers and the Magic trio, as they can see them as well.

(Psst, hey. I even talked to Grandfather Winter of Russia. He's actually a kind grandfather . . . Just be careful how you act, though. 😬)

And did you know that children (oldest age is 9 years old) can identify who are countries? 😄

I'm surprised when I found out that one of the children ran up to me and said I was "different".

But, it gave me a warm feeling that they still welcomed me, even though knowing they still recognize me as a country.

Lastly, not to brag, but I can somehow understand some languages the other countries speak.

Thanks to Rizal, I was taught to speak and write about roughly 22 languages: Tagalog, Ilokano, Spanish, Portuguese, Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, English, French, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Catalan, Dutch, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, Russian, Malay, Bisayan, and Subanun, respectively. Though, not all languages I've learnt were from a different country.

To be honest, they come in handy when I sometimes eavesdr—u-uh, I m-mean, get disoriented with the surroundings whenever I come over to the other countries' places. 😅😉

One last thing . . .

Right now, things are a bit mismanaged . . . 😥

The virus is seriously an invisible opponent of our lives, and speaking of it makes me both sad and a lit bit angry.

It's not because of the virus, for the virus doesn't have a conscience like a human does—they're not choosy, (*ahem*, in a negative way 😐) when it comes to looking for a host to party (they're heartless creatures, literally . . . okay, maybe I'm mad at the virus too 😐).

The reason why I'm a little mad because, currently, there's a clash going on between the government and the citizens, as I've seen and heard from the news (you might be wondering why I am not working with the officials side-by-side, because, yes, even I, myself, am in quarantaine at the moment 😬).

I am sincerely praying that this virus (sorry, not sorry) will be eradicated soon. But, I believe it will. It will just take a little more time.

By "a little more", I mean the wholehearted cooperation between the gov't and the citizens in disregarding their selfish motives (I just hope they're none) and help instead. It would be unfair to all other medical staff, social workers, and volunteers who are unconditionally willing and dedicated to help the best they can.

I also hope that my other fellow countries' conditions are doing better than last time, especially Kuya Alfred (USA) and Kuya Yao (China). They're the ones who got beaten up by the enemy severely within these present months.

Speaking of my state, . . . well . . . I'm doing okay. All we have to do now in order to help and cooperate is to pray to find the cure for this situation to end; to support the helpers; for the healing of all the patients, and for the entire safety and immunity of all our people at a stable pace. ☺️

Let's stay at home and do our best to keep ourselves strong (physically, emotionally and mentally). By this, we may not notice it immediately, but we are already reminding and helping our fellow people to ensure safety and security from the virus as well.

Mabuhay! 🤗