1. Leaving For College and The Activities Fair

It's August 13 and Beca was sitting in bed waiting for her wife. Chloe walks back and smiles. "Hey, You."

"Hey." The brunette replied sadly.

"What's wrong, Babe?" Chloe asked sitting down on her side of the bed and facing the tiny woman.

"You leave tomorrow. I..."

"Becs, I know it's weird. We've been together 24/7 since you picked me up on my last day of Junior year. But it's only for three days. You're coming on Friday as a freshman and I'll be there to greet you."

"It's not that. It's to do with our bond shifting since we officially married. In a good way, but still..."

"Beca, our bond will be fine. Yeah, it shifted a little, but it's the strongest it's ever been. It'll be a little weird for like a day, but we'll be fine. I'll see you on Friday and we still have the rest of the night."

Beca smiles a little. "I love you, Chlo-Bear."

The redhead pecks her lips. "I love you too. Get some sleep."

The next morning, Beca awoke early to make some breakfast. It's 7:00 now and Chloe leaves at 8:30. As the redhead walks out with her suitcase, she smells pancakes and quickly puts her bag by the door. She walks into the kitchen and wraps her arms around the brunette's waist from behind. "Smells good."

Beca quickly sets the last one on the big stack and turns in her wife's arms with a smile. I hate to see you go, but I thought it would be nice to have one last breakfast with you for a few days."

"Why pancakes though?"

"Because it's your favorite and I wanted to do something special before you leave."

Chloe pecks her lips. "You're the best."

Beca smiles and the two grab their plates.

After breakfast, the couple quickly clean up and Beca walks her wife to the door. "Thank you again for breakfast. I love you."

"You're welcome. And I love you too." She replied and gave her a quick, but proper kiss.

Chloe pecked her lips afterwards and smiled. "I'll see you on Friday. You sure you're ok with taking a cab? I can leave you the car."

"No. I'm fine. It's better you take my boxes with you in the car. I just have to bring my suitcase and mixing equipment slash laptop."

"Ok. I love you, Beca."

"I love you too, Chloe. See you Friday."

The senior smiles and then grabs her suitcase walking out the door.

A few hours later Beca's phone rings. She picks it up hearing her wife's ringtone. "Hey, Hunny."

"Hey. I just got here. I'm in my room right now. I wanted to make sure my stuff was secure in it before dropping your stuff off in your room."

"That's fine. Is my roommate there yet?"

"No. The dean said she'll be here Friday morning. I asked about having you moved to my room due to us being married, but he said it's against the rules of the school board to have a freshman in a senior dorm. No matter the situation."

"It's fine, Chlo. Have you run into my dad yet?"

"No. Why?"

"Because he's gonna be pissed when he finds out we're married already."

"Babe, it'll be fine. Just relax. He can't do anything other than force you to be a student here. Our marriage will be fine. Besides, it's not like he knows me. He never actually met me. Plus, he hasn't spoken to you in years until the phone call last week about you being enrolled as a student for free here. It was just that and he didn't even aknowledge the fact you were with someone when I spoke to you from afar while you were on the phone."