W E E K 2

FROM MONDAY, JULY 31ST >>> TO SUNDAY, AUGUST 6.

Hello! Welcome to the second week of this bookclub. Comment H E R E if your partner or someone from your group didn't complete their assignment from Week 1.

This week, after this part, I will post a writing prompt which is optional. If you do it, and win, your book will get chosen as BOTW (Book Of The Week) The winner's book will have to be read by every single member of this club. This is to help you improve your writing skills.

Anyways, back on topic, you will review TWO CHAPTERS of the person/people that you're paired with. If not, you get a strike.

*If you can't complete your work because you don't have the time, please just PM to get out of this bookclub so it is fair for those who do their work.*

G R O U P #1

1. Cataphant > Shift

2. Prantika12 > Run

3. typicalnatcase > Some Time In The Future

4. diamondier > Fishy Business

G R O U P #2

1. xcooksterx > Always With You

2. Sorenxx > My TA Is My Neighbor

3. pvnkid > The So-Called Heartbreaker

4. RizaParker > My Boyfriend Is A Marshmallow
____________________________

P A I R S

1. JEONCENO > The Prisoner Of Silla

AfsanaAkhter > Anu Parmaan
__________

2. Galekse > Pains: A Short Warewolf Story

jaXmiXe > Dark Possession
__________

3. JaucentalP > Discovered

Squipples > WarriorCat: The Choices You Make
__________

4. DoppyNovelist > Her Delinquent

Queennslayy > His Cookie
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

D I S C L A I M E R

*Prologues, and things as such count as a chapter. A/N, Characters and else don't*

*Remember to read & review TWO CHAPTERS of E V E R Y story you're paired with and start it with #Bittersweet*

*Comment HERE if you're done and who you were with. (IF YOU DON'T, WE WILL THINK YOU DID NOT COMPLETE YOUR WORK AND THEREFORE WE WILL GIVE YOU A STRIKE*

*If you can't complete your work, let us know ahead of time so we can inform the people you're paired with, if you don't, you get a strike*

Anyways, have fun and vote when you see this.

Ps. Sorry for mentioning STRIKE more than twice. Lol :) Have fun and don't be stressed.