Liar, Liar.

Lucy had been laying in bed all of the morning.
Laying in bed all week, rather.

One might even say, the past few weeks. She didn't leave often.

She had been reading a few spell books, one of which was about a temporary invisibility spell.

You can only use it once and it only lasts around an hour.
She would be needing this.
For the first time in forever, Lucy threw herself out of bed with plans of leaving her apartment.
She placed the large leather book on her wooden table, and then put on her usual outfit.
She stared down at the insignia on the back her pale hand.

The pink symbol was just a bad memory.
She no longer wanted to be a part of the Fairy Tail family. It didn't even feel remotely like a family anymore.
Especially after the bullying she received from half the guild.
All the hate mail, the harassment from the media..
It was traced back to her own guild.
Her "family."

She glanced around her small room, it was far messier than usual. 
Her eyes landed on a magazine.
Not just a magazine.
It was the issue of Sorcerer Weekly that ruined her life.

Someone in Fairy Tail did an interview, making up lies about Lucy. And the public believed that cruel person. The media are vultures when it comes to top mages.

A searing pain went through Lucy's chest, and she sniffled a bit.
She didn't want to think about it anymore.

She then grabbed her keys and whip from her table. Lucy hesitantly walked out of her apartment.
She walked to the door of the Land lady's office, and knocked a few times.

"Come in!" Yelled the raspy voice of her portly landlord.
When Lucy stepped inside, she stated that she wanted to move out.
The landlady didn't want Lucy to move out, as that would mean she'd have to rent it out to someone else who could be much more reckless and could destroy the apartment.

Lucy did that too, but Lucy always picked it up her messes afterwards. She also always paid her rent on time, which was something the Land Lady was grateful for.

At first, the landlady protested, even offering Lucy a major markdown on rent.
But Lucy persisted, saying she could no longer stay in that apartment.
After Lucy blatantly expressed she wasn't the least bit interested, the desperate landlady gave up, and took back Lucy's apartment key. Lucy waved goodbye to the landlady, and left.

She didn't have much time for conversation.
Lucy had a plan for today.
Her identity of Lucy Heartfilia had been completely destroyed.

Everywhere she went, people would taunt her.

"Bimbo."

"Gold digger."

"Whore."

"Dumb."

"Weak."

Words like that followed Lucy Heartfilia everywhere.
She decided she wasn't going to be Lucy Heartfilia anymore, she was going to be someone else.
Someone new.
Someone who wasn't weak, or dumb. But more importantly, with a destroyed reputation..

This was the first time Lucy had an ounce of hope and excitement in a long time. She was going to leave Fairy Tail, and start a new life as Lucille Hart.
She decided not to tell anyone of her secret plan, because she didn't want to be found out by the public.
Her name was a bit obvious, so she couldn't even hint.