Party!

After the crowd returned to inside of the guild, Master Bob got out the alcohol.
The real party began when everyone started drinking. I didn't bother getting any, though.
I was more interested in watching Lisanna and Natsu make out.
It made me lose more mercy for him, which was exactly what I needed to do. That got boring after a while, though.

I watched everyone engaging in festivities, when I was approached by Erza. "Hello again." She said, standing by side. "Hey." I said, turning my attention to her. I was chewing some gum obnoxiously, and I blew a bubble in front of her. The loud popping noise seemed to make her question me.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you when we initially met. I was disrespectful to you." Erza bowed apologetically.
"Don't worry about it, it's cool." I said, after relishing in the fact that Erza was bowing to me for a moment. I turned my attention away from her, and continued staring down at everyone.
I was on the second floor of the guild, and watching them from above. Erza stared over the rail with me. She spoke up again.
"Earlier.. You said Lucy was in the Nightmare Realm. Can you explain that to me? Is she alive?" Erza asked, quietly. "To be honest Erza, I'm not sure. The Nightmare Realm is a tricky subject, so I can't tell if you what I saw was reality or simply an illusion. She may not have even been there. I knew of her disappearance before I went there, it could've just been a trick on me. She could be somewhere around here alive and well." I said to Erza. She furrowed her brows in confusion. "When I saw her, she was showing me things that were causing her agony. She was trapped in a glass mirror."
Erza looked at floor sadly, and I saw sadness in her eyes. "Erza.." I said softly.
"It's my fault.. I should've stopped her when she initially left. But I didn't! I failed her." Erza said, as a stream of tears ran down from one of her eyes. "Erza, whether you believe me or not you will see Lucy again. She isn't dead, she still misses you. Don't lose faith in her yet!" I said, trying my best to inspire Erza.

I placed my hands on her shoulders, then pulled her into a hug.

She eventually muttered out, "You're right."

"Lucille, this is important! Levy has noticed he similarity in your names. She's caught on. The rest of them haven't, but she knows! She's going to confront you soon, distance yourself from everyone so they won't hear."
My eyes widened when I heard Lucy say this to me, she sounded so panicked.
"Erza, I have to go. But please, remember to never give up on her. She's still out there." I said desperately, before running in the opposite direction.
I didn't have the chance to teleport anymore, the spell erased itself from my memory. I darted through halls and up a flight of stairs. I eventually found an empty supply room to hide in.
I closed the door and locked it behind me. I let out a sigh of relief.
"Lucille, Shes going to find you regardless. You have two choices. Break down and tell the truth, or jump from that window over there and postpone the confrontation. Choose fast!" Lucy shouted impatiently.

"Not yet! I gotta keep this up just a while longer.
I glanced around the room with my hands on my head until I saw the window. I threw the stuff in front of it away, and attempted to open it. It wouldn't open! I heard quiet footsteps approaching and I knew it was Levy.

I had no time to pry it open! I kicked the window as hard as I possibly could with my platform boots. Glass flew outwards and I prepared to jump. I swallowed and leaped from the window. I attempted to make my wings work, but they failed. They wouldn't carry me, and I just jumped out of a four story building!
"Lucille! You aren't teleporting either! That wasn't a permanent ability! You lost your teleportation power after you used it too much!" Lucy was screaming in terror, as I grew closer to ground. My wings were slowing down the fall, but not stopping me. I never bothered to use them, so they aren't strong enough. "Brace yourself!" Lucy shouted as I impacted with the concrete surrounding the building. Pain ran through my body, and I heard someone shout. I spat up blood on the sidewalk and whimpered. I could barely move, but I had to get going fast. I felt like I had shattered all my ribs and my collarbone.
My left hand was also swelling and seemed broken.
I had no time to lay here and cry. Blood was pouring from my mouth, because I had bitten my tongue when I impacted with the ground. I was just thankful I didn't land on my face. Despite the agony my body was in, I managed to stand up. "Are you okay!?" I heard a familiar voice shout. I glanced around trying to find out who it was. I was panting, and could barely keep my balance.
I limped away from where I had fallen.
"Good fucking stars! You need to get home and bandage yourself up! You do know your healing ability only works on others, right?" Lucy yelled.
I didn't respond, I didn't have the strength.
I continued limping before I fell again. I knew what I would have to do. I fiddled with my keys, and pulled out Loki's key. I muttered the incantation, and he appeared swiftly.
"Lu-Lucille? What the hell, are you okay? Let me carry you! Who did this?!" He asked frantically.
He picked me up bridal style. My vision was starting to blur and get spotty. "I did it myself. I jumped out that window up there." I said, with a surprisingly clear tone.
"Just keep calm, I'm gonna get you home. I can't believe you sometimes!" He said to me.
He held me gently and close to him. I wrapped my arms around him. No matter how strong my magic was, I was surprisingly brittle.

I had immense strength and agility though. I guess it's human of me to be hurt by jumping from a window. Before I knew it, I was back at my house. Loki wouldn't leave my side, either. He clung to me and refused to let me out of his sight. I guess he thought I was depressed again. I even tried to explain myself. He didn't care though, he wanted to make sure I was going to take care of myself. He helped me bandage my ribs and hand. "Loki, seriously. You don't have to stay." I said to him. "You said it yourself, I'm your faithful lion. I won't be leaving you. Not when you're in this damn condition, Lucy." He said, harshly.
"I didn't think I'd get this hurt, okay?" I said to him, throwing my arms up. I couldn't help but wince when I did.
"What did you expect? To just walk away fine? You're mortal, Lucy! Wizard saint or not, no one can just walk away from a fall like that!" He told me, shouting.
Now I was starting to tear up. I didn't feel too great about Loki screaming at me, I felt like an idiot. "Hey." He said softly.
"I'm sorry." He said, rubbing my back.
"No, don't apologize. I'm still an idiot.
Just like I've always been. No matter what name or appearance I have, I'll always be an idiot. I'll always be Lucy." I said, my voice hoarse and quiet.
"Maybe we should disappear for a while. You aren't doing well with this sudden return of Fairy Tail. This is most unstable you've been in a while." Lucy said to me, speaking more gently than she had ever done before.
"Loki, I just want to rest. I can't imagine going back to my guild after that. Can you please go back to the spirit realm and let me sleep?" I asked him. He was silent for a minute.

"Yeah, I'll leave you be. Sleep tight." He didn't seem satisfied with leaving, but I watched him fade away. I put my head against my pillow. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I'm too exhausted. I instantly closed my eyes. When I did, my brain conjured up images of Natsu and Lisanna with a family. A little girl and a boy. It made me feel so strange. After all, I wanted to drive those two apart. Why would I want to destroy the chances of them having a family, though? Natsu doesn't love me. He never will. No one will. I'm unloveable.

Lucy was quiet, I figured she was thinking something similar.

I felt broken. Destroyed. Empty. I don't know why I was suddenly so upset. I've known. I guess I just hurts worse know that I've seen them in person. I squeezed my eyes tight, and began to pass out.