three

Well you can take what you need, take the air that I breathe and I'll give away all that I own.

She kept on dancing until Oliver left to get some food.
He would be away for at least an hour, and that gave her the time to snuggle up with one of his shirts and get completely fucked.
She would smoke and drink and eventually take some drugs. The feelings she feels, they scare her to death, that's why she drownd them in cup after Cup.
Oliver knew this, not what she felt or why she fucked herself up, but he knew she does that everytime he leaves her. And he would give all he had just that she would see herself through his eyes, showing her how special and amazing she actually is.

He would give give her his last breath, just to see her smile.

The moment he opened the door, he knew something was going on.
There was no music blasting and no smoke welcoming him. There were shivers going down his spine and he immediately let the bags with food fall to rush into the bedroom.
She was laying on the matress, curled up, holding a bottle of vodka.
He took the bottle out of her hand and tried to lift her up.
She opened her eyes shortly and passed out again, falling against his chest. the panic in Oliver was rising up again, he had no idea what to do.
Yes she passed out before, but this seemed different.
This wasnt one of the times she overdoes on some drug or drank too much and he found out why just a few hours after the ambulance, he called, arrived.