{Chapter 2}

The next day, I was informed that there was going to be an important announcement during homeroom so I went to my class and sat down. I let out a long breath as the teacher walked in. We began the usual morning tasks before the class rep stepped up to the front, the student council secretary Kana Harajiro. She's, much like the rest of the student council, popular and well known for her looks; with her long silky dirty blonde hair and sparkly ocean blue eyes which 'compliment' her flawless pale skin.

"Good morning everyone. A few announcements. First you guys can't forget that the annual charity fair 'Give 'N Get' a very basic name I know, but it's all about raising money for a charity and in return, the school board helps us out by upgrading our equipment. We're having a mandatory meeting about it after school, so call you're parents and let them know. Second on the agenda the principal believes that we as a unit have been lacking in...what's the word...? Helpfulness? I-I dunno, anyways, he's seen many things around here, causing him to feel he needs to take action. Because of this he has made it so that we will have 'buddies' from now on. They've already been assigned and I have the list here" she held up two sheets of paper "apparently the way these 'buddies' work is pretty simple. In order to teach us responsibility, the principal has made it so that your partners actions also affect you. Say, your partner gets detention, you would too. Also, their grades are yours so their average also affects yours. If they get a mark that lowers their overall grade, your overall grade is lowered as well unless you can get a mark that makes up for their failing grade."

Everyone began screaming and complaining about how unfair that was but I honestly didn't care. I don't see why I should, I couldn't possibly care less if I was detained because of this.

"I'll put up the buddies list in a moment, but on with the rest of the announcements." She continued on and I sighed before tuning her out. I really didn't want to deal with this so as soon as the announcements were over, I was out of there. I yawned as I walked and thought about all the stuff I had to do.

As I was leisurely strolling I thought I heard something faint and it continued for a minute before I turned around to see something dashing towards me and before I could really think I was being dragged at top speed to an empty room. "What is you're problem?!" I questioned once my head wrapped around the situation.

"You are apparently." I raised an eyebrow "You're talking about...what exactly...?" He held up a small piece of paper that looks like it was cut out. "For the rest of the school year the two of us are partners and that means I can't afford to have you fucking with my grades and record."

"Heh heh. Now that you told me all that I kinda wanna purposely flunk and skip and all tha—"

He trapped me against the wall "I'm not joking. I may have to put up with this situation, but I will not tolerate you trying to ruin my hard work." He sternly spoke and I was honestly taken aback for a minute. "You're not the boss of me." I smacked his arm away and moved to the door. "I'll do what the hell I want, because I fucking want. You can't make me do shit you janus-faced ass." With that I left and went back to class for my bag before returning to my house. I ate and went to bed, not wanting to deal with anything or anyone.

Then for the next couple of weeks I was being unbelievably annoyed by the Ice witch. HE'S THE WORST! I went to the roof and he dragged me to class. I was in the hall, he dragged me to class. I tried going home and you'll never believe what happened. HE DRAGGED ME TO FUCKING CLASS!!

God. Ieven tried to leave and he tied me to the fucking chair. I HATE HIM!!!!