#ChapterNine--

We checked nearly everywhere and still, Cole was no where to be found.
"Surely he can't have gone far. I mean, no ones supposed to leave your side right?" Alya said, calmer than she was fifteen minutes ago.
"I guess. It's just weird. Maybe he's in the living quarters? We haven't checked my room or my parents." I sat down on the benches and thought about where we hadn't checked or where Cole could be.
"OMG!" I said out loud. Alya looked at me.
"What's up?" She raised her eyebrows at me. I stood up and began dragging her inside.
"Okay. So I was thinking about the palace. I know this place like the back of my hand. And as I was going through each room in my head I thought of the one place I'm not allowed to take anyone." I said excitedly.
Alya was still confused. I sighed.
"Cole is a rebel. He likes to get in trouble, I'm surprised he's still got his job!" I laughed. "The one place no one can enter unless they are escorted by the king, queen or me." I said shaking her shoulders.
"Uhhhh" Alya rolled her eyes. "C'mon girl. Your literally talking nonsense." She laughed.
"The one place I haven't taken you yet. The Throne room!!" I said flatly. Alya's eyes widened.
"Ohhh yeahhh." Alya realized. "Well. What are we waiting for. Take me to the throne room" Alya insisted and I pulled her along.

 Take me to the throne room" Alya insisted and I pulled her along

"Girlll!" Alya quietly screamed in my ear. "This is so pretty omg!" She shook my shoulders, I laughed.
"C'mon let's go find him and then we can get back to the class. They must be wondering where we are." I said.
"But. Is it safe for you to go outside the castle walls? I mean they could still be there waiting for you." Alya said, her voice filled with worry. I smile and hug her.
"It's okay. I'll have one of the boys escort us to the hotel." I release her and we search around. We finally found him, talking with one of my ladies, Guinevere.
"Ahem!" I said sarcastically. Both of them turned around and bowed. I politely bowed my head a little.
"Your majesty!" Guinevere exclaimed.
"Gwen!" I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. Cole quickly retreated and went rover to talk to one of my guards. Me and Guinevere have known each other since we were children. She would always be by my side and when I left for Paris it was that hardest thing ever, leaving her behind. I pull away.
"I've, I mean we've! Missed you so much Marinette" she smiled at me.
"Is missed you all so much!" I smile widely. Alya coughed. I laugh and start to introduce Alya to Guinevere.
"Gwen, this is my best friend I made in Paris Alya. Alya, this is Guinevere or Gwen for short. She is my childhood best friend and one of my ladies." I smile happily as Gwen and Alya shake hands. We talk for a little bit to catch up on some gossip when my other 3 ladies ran over to us.
"Marinette!" They shout. The guards turn to look at them in disapproval. They quickly correct their posture and started walking towards us. I nod to the guards, telling them it's okay.
"I mean your majesty." They bow and glance over to the guards. I quickly gave them a big hug.
"You don't know God much we've missed you Mari!" Grace squealed as Adella and Kara introduced themselves to Alya. It's weird seeing them again, they all look so different. My ladies seem to like and get along with Alya but she didn't look impressed. I'm confused.
"Okay. So Alya and I are going to get Cole and find my mother and father. It was so good to see you all!" I say as I give them a big hug.
"It was good to see you too Marinette! Be careful, we love you!" Adella said as they waved us off. I whistled to Cole and he followed us out of the room and into the hallway. I folded my arms.
"And where did you run off to?" I gave him an unimpressed look.
"I'm sorry princess, I had a run in with josh and he told us that the assassinators were outside of castle walls waiting for your parents and we had to move them to a secure location. Now we must take you there too. But Alya can't come." He says flatly.
"Are my parents okay? Why did they want them when I'm the one becoming queen?" I asked sadly. Alya was silent. What's up with her?
"We aren't sure princess. But yes your parents are okay now we must make sure that both of you are too." He smiled and took us out of the castle.
"Alya, we are going to take you back to the hotel with your classmates. You things have been taken out of the princesses room and are with your teacher already. You will be safe there." He said as we approached the limo and got inside. Alya nodded. I took her hand but she slipped it from me and put it on her lap. Huh? O well. "But, you can't tell anyone who Marinette is and what has been said okay? You will say NOTHING!" Cole said sternly. Alya was surprised at his sudden outburst but nodded and didn't say anything.
"Alya are you okay?" I asked. "Yes." She replied. "No your not. What's wrong?" I asked. She's not telling me the truth. "I'm fine Marinette please just. Back off please" she said. "No. I want to know what's wrong with my bestfriend." I say sadly. "Oh so now I'm your bestfriend." Alya says jealously. "What do you mean? You've always been my bestfriend!" I say stubbornly. "Not in there I wasn't. Guinevere, Adella and Kara were. I was just a girl from Paris who you happened to have made friends with." She spat surprised with her own sudden outburst she shit her mouth and turned her head away from me. She's. Jealous?!
"Your jealous of my ladies?" I say slightly amused. "Alya you don't need to be jealous I promise. Your my bestfriend no matter what country your from." I say. Alyas eyes softened.
"R-really?" She stuttered.
"Yes of course! My ladies are girls that I've known since I was a babe but we grew quite distant since I left and then I met you!" I say and gave her a hug.
"Thank you Marinette." I smiled.
"Okay so if you girls are done, can I drive away now? Your parents want to see you." Cole laughed.
"Sure go ahead." I said and we drove away.
*🌙*
It's been just over a month since I've updated but I couldn't think of anything to write but I hope this is okay and made up for my delay.
I was thinking, cause I know a few thinks about you, maybe you would want to know a few things about me. So if you do, please leave some questions and I'll answer them next chapter? Thank you for 10k views that's amazing your the best lotta love -Bug xx