Aaron X Kat

Aaron's POV

The gang and I are out on a camping trip for the weekend. We have to people per cabin and I get to share with Kat. But right now we are at the fire right now waiting for Kat and Garroth to come back with the marshmallows and sticks for the fire. While we wait I drift off to my thoughts.... Thinking about Kat who I have had a major crush on her since college. I don't think she feels that way at about me though..... We're like brother and sister. I hope she feels the same way about me though. Cause that's all I can do right?

I realize I spaced out and I look to the cabins to see Kat and Garroth walking over to us with the marshmallows and sticks. "Now we can play truth or dare and roast the marshmallows!" Nicole says. Kat walks over to me and sits on my lap, I have my legs crossed while she is on me so it isn't really on any lap just the gap between it. Her tail rub my inner thighs slowly. I try not to moan. I wrap my arms around her waist. Her cute black cat ears perk up when she hears the game start.

"Truth or dare Aphmau?" Nicole asked. "Truth!" Aphmau said quickly. "Have you ever thought of having sex with a girl?" Nicole asked. Aphmau turns redder than the fire. "WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!" Aphmau yells blushing. "Answer the question!" Nicole says. "Yes....." Aphmau says quietly blushing redder. We gasp. "Wow Aphmau!" Travis says surprised. "Let's move on! Aaron truth or dare?!" Aphmau asked flustered from the last question. "Truth," I tell her. "Have you ever masterbated to a girl here?" She asked. "Yes," I tell her blushing. They gasp at my answer.

~Time Skip To Half An Hour Later~

Mostly everyone has gone to bed expect for Kat , Zane , Travis , Garroth , Aphmau , Katelyn , Lucinda , Dante and I. "Aaron truth or dare?" Dante asked. "Dare me!" I say confidently. "I dare you to finger Kat right now!" Dante says. Kat blushes. "DANTE WHAT THE FUCK THATS MY SISTER OH MY IRENE DANTE!" Travis yells at him. "It's fine Travis Aaron can do it....." Kat tells him. She looks at me. I slowly slip my hand down her short shorts. I rub her pussy slowly. "Ugh Aaron~" She moans. I slowly insert a couple fingers and thrust them in making her moan again. "Aaron go faster~" She moans again. I then thrust faster until she cums. "Now Zane truth or dare!" I ask him. "Truth," He says. "Is it true you masterbate to a girl that is on this trip?" I ask him. "Y-yeah," He says. "Garroth truth or dare?" Zane asks him. "Dare!" He says. "I dare to kiss Aphmau," Zane says. He quickly kisses Aphmau. Blushing once he finishes. "Katelyn truth or dare!" Garroth asks. "Truth..." She says. "Is it true you aren't a virgin?" Garroth asked. "Yeah," Katelyn says. "Kat truth or dare?" Katelyn asked Kat. "Dare!" Kay says with confidence. "I dare you to give Aaron a blowjob right now!" Katelyn dares her. We both blush.

Kat slowly pulls down my swim trunks revealing my dick.

Kat's POV

I slowly pull down his swim trunks revealing his huge dick. I kiss the top of his dick. He moans. I lean in and stick as much as I can fit in my mouth. I bob his cock inside my mouth until he cums. I stand up while Aaron pulls up his trunks. "See you at the cabin Aaron~" I tell him seductivly.

Aaron's POV

Hours later we return to our cabins. I enter mine and see Kat with her red lace bra and black underwear on. I feel a tent grow in my pants. "Hey Aaron ready for some fun?" She asks. "Yes I am," I tell her. I walk over to her and spread her legs wide. The tent eventually gets bigger turning into a full erection. I kiss her neck trailing up to her jawline. I push my dick to her pussy making her moan. I kiss her soft gentle lips and she kisses back. I lick the bottom lip for permission and get accepted. Out tongues have a fight for domanice. I win and starts to go faster pushing my erection to her pussy. We break apart the kiss and I grab her boob. She moans even louder. I unclip her bra and massage her boobs. I stop teasing her and I rub her pussy. I make her moan even louder and I slip her bottoms off. I slip mine off and sit down placing her on my lap. I spread her legs wide and hold on to one of her legs. I thrust into her pussy.With my free hand I play with her boob. While I do that I continue thrusting into her pussy making her moan louder and louder every second. "Aaron cum inside me daddy~" She moans. I thrust faster. She cums on my dick.. I'm going to cum soon. I thrust even faster and release my seed inside her.

We fall asleep with my still inside her.

~The Next Day~

"AARON!!!!!!!!" I hear and open my eyes and they quickly widen.