Hi Teacher pt.2

CRY P.O.V

She's so hot.I'm kissing her.My dream is coming true.

Y/N P.O.V

He started kissing me down to my neck,leaving a line of kisses going down my face.He kissed around my neck until he found my spot.{Ahhh~}
Then,he bit down on my spot.{Mmmmmmm~} "You like that baby?" {Ahhh~Yesss Mr.Ryan~} "Call me Cry."

He then took off his shirt and pants than took my shirt and pants off."Mmmmmm so sexy~" He moved his hands around my back and unclipped my bra.He then moved down and slid my panties off."Wet for me already?Someone's excited~"

He then started rubbing my clit.I moaned loudly.He then started sucking my clit then moved down and sucked my vagae-gae.i moaned even louder.

He stopped,then took off his boxers.His dick was HUGE AS FUCK.He made me suck him."Ohhh yeah Y/N~"He moaned.He then cummed in my mouth.I swallowed it.Then,he made me lay on my back and spread my legs.

Cry shoved his dick into me.{Ahhhhh~Mmmmmm~F-Fuck-k~} Then he thrusted into me and immediately hit my G-Spot.{FUCK!Ahhhh~Right there!~} "Fuck~"

After a while his thrusts got sloppier and he cummed inside me.I cummed after him.

{That was amazing Cry.}
"Yeah Baby."

A/N
Guys I hope your happy!I didn't expect to be writing a story that would make my dog go through crippling depression.But I'll update the story regularly just for you perverts and hoes.*I'm not trying to be mean,it just goes along with the theme.