The Prologue

An Essay Regarding New Earth's History

The New Earth was the only solution to the deadly diseases that overtook Earth back in the Dark Age. New Earth was for the ones who survived.

When the entire Earth was exposed to a deadly disease from pollutants, billions of people died. The World leaders that survived were out of options when four scientists arose with a plan.

David Incendio, Richard Caldwell, William Darnell, and Jessica Moria created a model of a world completely dependent on nature. A world focused on the main four elements of nature: Fire, Water, Earth, and Air.

Because it was their only option, the world leaders complied. The New Earth was created out of the older one. They focused on one element at a time as they created it. They evacuated the people that were still alive in the continent that they called Europe, and they began to build.

They covered all of Europe with the New Earth. When they finished, the small population moved into the New Earth choosing which domain or element that they wanted to live in, and the land outside the New Earth became deserted. This deserted land was known as The Land of the Unknown.

The people elected the scientists to rule over the domains as kings and queens ruling over their kingdoms.

Over time and with many generations, the people began to adapt. Scientists assumed that it was genetic mutations caused by the disease, but they could never prove the cause.

These genetic mutations caused the people of New Earth to adapt to their environments in extreme ways. The members of the domains all developed according to the elements that they were surrounded by. They developed peculiarities based on the elements.

Children were being born with specific inhuman abilities. Children born in the fire domain were creating flames and burning fires with their bare hands. Children of the water domain were controlling water and causing floods. Children born in the earth domain were causing earthquakes and growing flowers in seconds by just touching the ground. Children of the air domain were using wind to levitate in the air and creating clouds with their hands.

Their parents didn't know how to control them. They didn't know how to continue, so the rulers came together and created strict rules and laws that everyone in the New Earth had to follow.

These new rules truly started the New Earth system that we use today. That was when our happy society was truly built. That was the beginning of the Era of Peace and Longevity.

Soon, the mutated traits were the only traits being passed, and everyone living in the New Earth had some kind of mutation. It became a normal part of life. Homo Sapiens became Elementals.

The people used their abilities to their advantage as they changed the layouts of the domains to be more exquisite and detailed.

Soon, their kingdoms were complete with elaborate castles and lands based on the four elements of nature.

The New Earth, as we know it today, was finally completed.

- Nixie Caldwell