Chapter 1

Axel's Pov

I woke up to a mop of blonde hair. It was one of the women from the gang that I picked up from the club. I believe her name was Bethany but I could care less she was just one of my hoes. I am known as a namwhore and I will not deny anything. All I have to say is that if women keep throwing themselves at me you want me to say no thanks. Well no thanks. I am a man with needs and women are just my toys to play with whenever I want. They are just sperm capsules.Things for me to use and throw away later.

I got up and went into the shower to wash the wenches scent off of me. I let the hot water soothe my muscles. Once I was satisfied with how I smelt I wrapped a towel around my waist and brushed my teeth. Since today was Saturday I have no reason to put on a suit so I dressed in some casual clothes but still stylish. By the time I was done Becka was already awake and sitting in a possession I think she considers sexy. She looked up at me and batted her fake eyelashes and said " Hey baby do you want to go for another round."

I huffed annoyed and said " Listen Brianna you need to get out of my house before I have to force you. You were just a one night stand nothing more." Apparently she got the message because she immediately put on her clothes then came up to me and kissed my on the lips and said "Call me if you ever want to do something again." She tried to sound seductive but only managed to sound like a scratching cat. What her name was one of the many women in the world who believe they could change my ways. But there was only one person who could accomplish that and I was not planning on seeing her anytime soon.

My thought were interrupted when i got a call from my dad. I wonder what he wants. (D=Dad A=Axel)

A- Hey dad what's up.

D- We are throwing a ball in honour of your sister's 18th birthday and all mafia's in Italy are coming including yours. And before you say anything you are coming.

A-Why do I have to come.

D-Fist if the mafia is coming the mafia leader has to come. Second you haven't seen your sister in 10 years she misses you and want's you to come.

A-Fine what is the date and time.

D-Great. It is today starting at 8:00.

A-Alright me and the gang will be there.

D-See you later. I look forward to hearing everything about the mafia and the business. Love ya and bye.

Well looks like my plan of not seeing her anytime soon will no be happening. I called my right hand man and told him to inform everyone of the ball tonight and that they should be ready and leaving by 7:00. He told me okay and hung up.

Time Skip

It was 7:00 and I was dressed in my black armani suit and had my brown hair slicked back. I really didn't want to go but I can't disobey my father. Even though I am the Mafia leader and business owner he can still disown me and give my position to my sister until she marries then it would go to her husband. But I don't want to think about that because I can't stand the thought of my sister with another man. I get into my car and before I know it I have arrived. When I get into the car everyone gets into position with me and Logan in the front.

We walk in and make a scene. It looks like were the last ones here. Everyone broke off into there own little groups to do whatever they wanted. Me and Logan made our way to my father and mother. When we get there my mother instantly gives us hugs and my father shakes our hands. Me and Logan grew up together literally he was born one day after me and his father was my father's right hand man and our mothers are best friends. My mother Amelia says " I am so glad you two could make it. I haven't seen you guys in 10 years and you have grown so much."

We both smile at my mom. My dad says " Well let's discuss business later on in my office for now let's party." A woman in a maids costume walks by with a tray of champagne and everyone takes one. My mother breaks the ice by saying " I can't wait for you two to see Alexa she has grown so much that you won't believe it." Logan says " Yeah that's the part I am most excited for I haven't seen munching in forever. Anyway where is she, she shouldn't be late for her own party." Mom says " She should be down in a bit."

True to her word she came down everyone stopped what they were doing and all eyes were on her. I knew that they all like me couldn't believe what they saw.She really had grown a lot. She was gorgeous and the dress she was wearing made her look even better. He blonde hair was curled halfway down her back. The makeup she had on her eyes made her electrifying blue eyes stand out even more.Her face was flawless and not caked with makeup and her luscious pink lips made me want to kiss her senseless. The silver sparkly dress hugged all her curves in all the right places. The ending of the dress showed off her long legs which I was sure was smooth. From what I could tell her back was showing which I could see the gentle curve of her back which then headed towards her nice butt. She took my breath away. She was stunning. She was mine all mine.