03 / three

Baekhyun sat scrolling through e-mails, when he got a text message from Minseok.

minmin:
im having a party tonight. are you gonna make it?

Baekhyun glanced over at Chanyeol, who had been reading for over an hour, then back at his phone.

baekhyunie:
yeah i'll be there, dont worry ♡

Baekhyun replied before standing up and slipping his phone into his pocket. "Are you going somewhere?" Chanyeol asked looking up from his book. "Um, yeah, a friend of mine is throwing a party. I sort of can't miss it." Baekhyun said opening his apartment door.

"Your father told me to make sure you don't get into trouble." Baekhyun groaned. "What's one little party going to do to. Live a little, how do you expect to get a girlfriend if you're so uptight." Baekhyun said patting the younger's shoulder then headed out the door. Chanyeol decided he would let it go this time.

It had been at least two hours since Baekhyun had left. Chanyeol paced the living room, as he had an uneasy feeling. He checked the time once more before grabbing his jacket and heading out the door.

It didn't take him long to find the party. Blaring music and loud cheers could be heard down the street. He walked up the steps onto the front porch and opened the door. A fragrance of sweat and alcohol filled the air. It was a stereotypical college party, that Chanyeol did not want to take part in.

"Excuse me," Chanyeol said tapping a tall males shoulder. The boy turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Do you by any chance, know where Byun Baekhyun, is?" The shorter pointed in the direction of what Chanyeol had made out to be the kitchen. Once he got there, he found Baekhyun right away.

The boy was leaning against the counter, sipping from a red cup. "Oh.. What are you~ doing here?" Baekhyun said when he saw Chanyeol walking towards him. "I'm taking you home." Baekhyun shook his head and pouted. "I don't wanna go." "Well you see, you don't have a choice." Chanyeol said grabbing the smaller's arm and pulling him out of the crowded kitchen.

When they got outside, Baekhyun freed his hand from Chanyeol's grasp. "I don't wanna leave yet." He whined and stomped his feet. "Look, I'm not in the mood to deal with your drunk ass tonight." The smaller pouted. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, then turned around and squatted down. "Get on my back." "Why?" "Because I don't want you complaining about your feet hurting later on." Baekhyun climbed onto the younger's back, Chanyeol stood up afterwards and started down the street.

Baekhyun was surprisingly light, Chanyeol thought as he adjusted the boy on his back. Baekhyun nuzzled his head into the crook of his neck and closed his eyes. "Hurry up, Chanyeol." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "You try walking with a drunk twenty-four year old on your back." "Well.. you're~ the one that decided to carry me." Baekhyun says, his breathing fanning against Chanyeol's neck. "Touché." Chanyeol answers, shivering slightly.

Chanyeol switched the light on and sat Baekhyun down on the couch. He fetched a bottle of water from the kitchen and placed it on coffee table. Baekhyun looked at him with glossy eyes, the pink tint on his cheeks evident that he was still quite drunk. "I'm tired~." He drew out. "Drink some water first." Chanyeol said sitting next to him. "Chanyeol.. I want my bunny onesie." Baekhyun said after taking a sip. "Alright, wait here." Chanyeol heads into Baekhyun's room and opens the closet door.

He looks through the clothes that are hung up, dark colored and professional like. When he doesn't find the onesie hanging up, he spots the gray bin on the floor and opens it up. Bright pastels filled to the brim. As Chanyeol moved further down, he noticed the clothes were more childlike and cutesy. He finally found the bunny onesie and piled the clothes back in. He made his way back into the living-room where Baekhyun was drifting off to sleep. "Hey, are you awake." Chanyeol whispered, crouching in front of him. Baekhyun's eyes fluttered open.

"Did you bring it." Baekhyun smiled. He reached out and grabbed the onesie from Chanyeol's hands and began to change into it. Chanyeol looked away and covered his eyes. "Are you done changing." Chanyeol asked. "Mhm." Baekhyun stood up and walked towards his room. "G-Good night." He sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

yo i'm updating finally!1!!1!

( i reviewed this chapter and edited so a few things might be different than before and a little longer )

sooo, i don't know where i'm going with this story yet because i had the idea and just acted on it but there's no foundation really so the updates will be most definitely slow and i just recently had a dream about this part and wrote it. lol. but like i'll try to make sure the story makes sense. my ideas usually come to me at the random-est times so there might be awhile before the next update, i hope you guess liked it. i've literally been working on this chapter for months :')