Chapter 2

uAfter we went to eat, they decided to show me around L.A. i
D.C. While we were walking at some point Anthony started to hold my hand. And I did not mind. I have had a little ūcrush on Anthony since forever. I just did not know he felt the same. I saw Jake and Logan look at USA out of the corners of their eyes. I saw Jake Smile and Pull out his vlogg camera.

"Look Jake Paulers My sister has found her self a boyfriend." He said into his  camera.

"Oh come on Jake." Anthony said laughing.

I saw all Jonah Zach Jack and Daniel look down and pout.  I haven't known them besides Daniel very long. I know them but I don't KNOW them. You know?

"Well I'm just saying the truth" He said.

"Awww Tony! " I exclaims i hugged him.

After they showed me around it was 9:00 pm.

I went to the team 10 house and I had a blast. I realized hat I actually only love Tony as a big brother. We had a talk and he said he rly liked me, but he said it was just a faze. And that deep down I was his sister. So we ended up just staying like family.

THE NEXT DAY

"JAKE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"EMILY I AM RIGHT HERE!! WHAT DO YOU WHAT BABY PAUL?????"

"I want to go shopping." I told him.

"Well I have to go hang out with Ethan so unless you wanna come with us?"

"Ya sure." I said

"Em Ethan has a crush on you that to let you know." He told me

"Oh well then this will be fun." I responded

You should post something on insta saying you are going to hang out with us so he figures it out."

"Okay I will

INSTAGRAM

@EmilyPaulOfficial

@EmilyPaulOfficial. Liked by-@ethanwacker @jonahmarais @ivanmartinez and 200,045 others
Hanging out with @JakePaul and @EthanWacker today!
📸-@ivanmartinez
COMMENTS
@ethanwacker: Rly?????
@EmilyPaulOfficial: Yup can't wait to meet u💕
Unknown: Ohh I watched on Jakes vlog that Ethan haS a crush on Emily
Unknown: ohh I did too💋^
99,986 others

I met Ethan and he was super adorable. I could tell he liked me. And u knew Jake was telling him what to say to me.

We went to the grove and just did some shopping at the end of the day Jake had to go do something and I knew it was his plan to leave me with Ethan.

"Emily what do u want to do now" Ethan asked me

"I don't rly know what do you want to do." I asked

"Not sure but I want some Starbucks." E said

"Okay lead the way" I told him.

We got our Starbucks and we sat down and we started talking. People kept going and leaving Starbucks. Then at one point I heard my name being called. I turned to look and it was Corbyn.
"Hey Corbyn"
"Hey Emily I see you are here with someone how about you introduce me."
"Okay well Ethan this is Corbyn, Corbyn this is Ethan." I said
"Hi Ethan"
"Sup Corbyn"
"So Corbyn I was thinking about staying the night at your house today. Is that alright."
"Ya that's more than alright" he said
"Thanks."
"Emily I have to go to set. See you later. Bye corbyn it was great nearing you."
"Bye Ethan." We said
"He really really likes you." Corbyn said
"Ya I know and I think its adorable."
"Do you like him?" He asks
"I mean is is super adorable but like he is too young like much too young."
"Okay Change the topic do u need help getting stuff or clothes from jakes?" He asked
"Yup."
"Well then let's go."
"Ugh fine."

AFTER PACKING
Corbyn got to the boys house and I got settled in.
I had to share a room with Daniel which I did not mind. I like sleeping next to someone.
Although that when Corbyn asked who I was going to share a room with me I found it out that when I told Daniel yes  Jack Jonah And Zach all looked sad. It was unusually wired but I was intrigued. What if they like me?
I guess if I catch feelings for one of them I would have to break up with my boyfriend Tanner. Yes I am dating Tanner Fox. ( I know he has a gf but he is the first name that popped in my mind)
And I said was gonna break up with him him but then I realiZed that I really love him so he's a keeper. So that night. We all stayed up talking and then we started playing truth or dare.