Mission: get the wand

After a few hours of unpacking we went to visit the boys dorm. It was huge, they had a tv, a lot of space and their beds were nicer than ours.

Carlos was playing a video game, whilst jay was stealing anything that wasn't glued down.

"Whacha doing Jay?" I asked. 

"Well (y/n)it's called stealing, it's like buying whatever I want, but it's free" he said with a smile.

"Or you could just leave all of this stuff here and pick it up when we take over the world!" suggested Mal with a laugh.

"You do it your way and I'll do it my way" replied Jay.

timeskip until planning to get the wand

"E,(f/l/y/n) mirror me"said Mal. 

"sorry Mal, I left my mirror in the dorm". 

"I've got mine!" squeaked Evie. As she pulled her mirror out of her red purse.

"Mirror, mirror on th- in my hand where does fairy godmother's wand.. stand" chanted my sister.

Suddenly the wand appeared on the mirror. "Got it!" exclaimed Evie.

"Zoom out a little" suggested Carlos

"Magic mirror, not so close" whispered Evie. 

It took a while before we found out the wands location; the museum of cultural history. After typing a few things into the laptop, Carlos found out that it was only 2.3 miles away from the school. 

Mal opened the door and checked the hallway, no-one was there. How hard could this be I thought to myself. Then we all started running to the museum.  

Timeskip till reaching the museum doors

When we reached the museum we all peaked through the Glass panels in the doors. Unfortunately, there was a guard. All of a sudden the guard spun around in his office chair and looked right at the doors. We all ducked down in unison. After the guard has turned back to what he was doing someone broke the silence.

"That's your mom's spinning wheel" Jay snickered

"Looks kinda dorky" added Carlos

"It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary" retorted Mal. She looked down at her spell book and muttered,"Magic spindle do not linger, make my victim prick a finger". Nothing happened.

"Impressive" mocked Jay

"I got chills" taunted Carlos and they both burst out laughing.

"Ok you know what-"barked an irritated Mal. She looked at her spell book again and mumbled,"prick the finger, prick it deep, send my victim off to sleep". And as if by magic, ok it was magic, the guard walked over to the spinning wheel and pricked his finger on the spindle.

"Not so dorky now huh" gloated Mal

But there was one problem the doors were locked. "Stand back" said Jay as he moved back for a run up.I rolled my eyes waiting for the scene to unfold.Mal opened her spell book again and whispered," Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick". As soon as Jay's foot was 2 inches from the doors, they swung open leaving Jay to fall face first into the museum.

"That was impressive" I mocked, smirking at Jay.

We all ran into the museum. Then Evie chirped,"It's upstairs" as she ran up a large staircase. We all followed after her. After running for a minute we came to a room called the hall of villains. It had statues of all of our parents inside.

"Mother" me and Evie whispered in unison 

"Killer" muttered Jay

"I'll never forget mothers day again" mumbled Carlos 

"Well, looks like the wand isn't here" said Jay, desperately trying to get us to leave the room.

"Defo not in here" I nervously chuckled as I dragged Evie out by the hand.

"Yeah c'mon Mal" insisted Evie as a frozen Mal stared into the eyes of her mother.

Timeskip :p

After finding Mal, me, Evie, Carlos, Jay and now Mal were looking down at the wand. We all raced downstairs  in excitement, we could finally go home! We all stood around the wand, our ticket back to the Isle. 

"Jay, don't!" warned Mal as Jay carefully crawled under the barrier and reached out to touch the wand..

BAM 

He flew across the room as the alarms kicked in. "An alarm and a forcefield, thats a bit excessive" muttered Jay as we all ran as fast as we could to the exit. 

"Well done Jay " I scowled " We have to go to school tomorrow".